Windows 7 Build 7032/Build 7048 64bit leaked?

Me thinks I have the right to voice my opinion and concerns... :cry: During the Vista beta 4 years ago, similar leaks caused disasters...

Feel free to voice your opinion, but DiamondNRG is a respected individual. I know him from testing Trillian Astra (eventually gave up on Astra) and is still very involved . So it would be wrong to question his intentions as he is going out on a limb to seed this right now.

Four years ago when "leaking" fakes was relatively easy to do, but times have changed. Just take the example of someone trying to convince us 7056 was real today. It is just way too easy to determine what is real and what is not with all the screenshots and digital sigs to look at. I already have the setup file downloaded and everything in the properties seems to match what we know about 7048 so far. In short, this 7048 is real. Now it is up to you to decide whether you want to download or not.

What are you on about? There was never any dodgy builds.

Who knows? Sometimes bad effects appear days after install and sometimes users (and anti-virus programs) don't detect them. Leakers make a living by spreading this and the beta build serves as the 'sweet shell' to lure users...

Yeah I see that now, but when you don't put quotes around what you're saying when you copy paste it really sounds like you're the one saying that. That's what the "Quote" option is for.

Plus, your English is poor so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

I actually understood exactly what he was saying, you just need to take the time to read before you go accusing people of things.. seriously.

@scratch42069

It's not hard to make it a bootable ISO. Get your hands on a copy of WinISO, MajicISO, or UltraISO. Load the Windows 7 build 7000 or 7022 x64 ISO file, delete the files in the ISO and copy in the files from 7048 x64 (torrent download), save the new ISO with a different name. Now you have a bootable ISO of build 7048 x64!!

The ISO file you save should display as "Bootable UDF" which means it includes the boot image from the original 7000 or 7022 ISO. Burn to DVD and install. Keys from the public beta of 7000 should work.

Thanks for a better guide to rebuilding the ISO :) That'll be the way I do it when my download finishes.

Who knows? Sometimes bad effects appear days after install and sometimes users (and anti-virus programs) don't detect them. Leakers make a living by spreading this and the beta build serves as the 'sweet shell' to lure users...

How extreme.

I don't believe it though.

LOL it's okay :)

I did say its not from me and I guess they didnt really understand.. sooo nevermind lol.

Hmm I also think you actually need a PhD in English to post this forum? LOL

I actually understood exactly what he was saying, you just need to take the time to read before you go accusing people of things.. seriously.

Definitely looking forward to when this finishes downloading, FedEx just dropped off all the parts for my new Core i7 system and I'm looking forward to doing a fresh install of what is likely to be the Win7 RC for it =)

Definitely looking forward to when this finishes downloading, FedEx just dropped off all the parts for my new Core i7 system and I'm looking forward to doing a fresh install of what is likely to be the Win7 RC for it =)

If Windows 7 works fine on a netbook, which it does, it would be more impressive if the i7 was being used with Vista....

7 isn't that resource hungry to want or require an i7.

The i7 itself is impressive. Neat design.

I am not going to be discouraged in installing 7048 just because the Windows Experience Index does not work. It could just be bug, or more likely it is probably an incompatility with something running on his system.

Like I noted in my previous post, I trust DiamondNRG. So nothing to worry about.

If Windows 7 works fine on a netbook, which it does, it would be more impressive if the i7 was being used with Vista....

7 isn't that resource hungry to want or require an i7.

The i7 itself is impressive. Neat design.

Netbooks aren't 64-bit.

How does Aero work then? I thought it was dependant on WEI scores?

Areo just requires WDDM drivers along with the graphics requirements.

Edit: I ment graphics hardware requirements.

How does Aero work then? I thought it was dependant on WEI scores?

Aero can be turned on automatically when the WEI checks the system score is above a certain number. But, it can also be manually turned on if the graphics drivers have been installed without updating the WEI score.

WEI isn't that big of a deal. As long as there aren't any show stopping bugs that render 7048 useless for common use than I'll install it anyway.

Netbooks aren't 64-bit.

So?

WEI isn't that big of a deal. As long as there aren't any show stopping bugs that render 7048 useless for common use than I'll install it anyway.

Slideshow animations depend on the WEI score. Windows Live Photo Gallery will default to lame none accelerated slideshows :(

Netbooks aren't 64-bit.

Atom 230 and 330 processors have x86-64 instruction set/64 bit support. but they are more common in nettops

Atom 230 and 330 processors have x86-64 instruction set/64 bit support. but they are more common in nettops

Not powering any of the currently popular netbooks. N270/N280 are what can be bought today.

Slideshow animations depend on the WEI score. Windows Live Photo Gallery will default to lame none accelerated slideshows :(

That sucks, looks like people who use Live Photo Gallery are in for a fun time with 7048. I'm lucky, I don't use it regularly.

I never got it to run in 7022 so it doesn't matter to me.

On 7022 (leaked) as well?!! Could this be the malicious code injection point?!?? :o