Windows 7 Build 7032/Build 7048 64bit leaked?

0.7k down, 40k upload ... i ll quit now. thanks. i want to download not upload. **** torrent lol

do you want a cookie? stop complaining... i uploaded 75gb of 7022 version before i got it down, i currently already uploaded for 24gb of 7048 version and im on 48%... do you see me complain? people like you makes me sick :< be happy that it seems we finaly got some reliable leak source, i rather wait a day and get new build, then wait for months and get nothing at all...

Why would you Vlite Win7? It's got it's own options to turn parts off. And they've already taken out things most people don't use. Taking out anything else would/could probably mess with overall stability.

Why would you Vlite Win7? It's got it's own options to turn parts off. And they've already taken out things most people don't use. Taking out anything else would/could probably mess with overall stability.

Well, it's obviously to save space on a small HDD... !!! Only true for Netbook. I don't get the idea, with the vast amount of space on HDD and with cheap RAM, I can care less.

Just because I want to.

I like installing the bare minimum necessary, it's more of a "hobby" for me than a necessity. I've been using Nlite since Windows XP and know what I'm doing, so system stability is not an issue.

And it's not because I believe anything will go faster either, I just like to run things streamlined and "light".

Also, it's nothing to do with hard drive space, I have terrabytes :p

Well, it's like a "Deja Vue" all over again. Build 7000 was leaked a month before it was available to beta testers / public.

Let me guess, 7048 will be the RC build, leaked a month before April 10.

Well, it's like a "Deja Vue" all over again. Build 7000 was leaked a month before it was available to beta testers / public.

Let me guess, 7048 will be the RC build, leaked a month before April 10.

It wasnt a month early for 7000 build ;)

I wouldn't assume that 7048 is RC. The beta was actually leaked about 2 weeks on 27th december before it's release 10th january (not a month as most people keep saying) about a month after it was compiled. 7048 compiled on February 19th. I can't imagine they would make an RC about 7 weeks before it's rumoured release date especially when as already stated the beta was compiled just under a month before it's official release unless they surprise us all and release it a lot earlier than expected.

Yeah, this torrent **** is ****ing me off. Bring on rapidshare! Seems to be the real deal..

I don't think the 32bit has been leaked. I think this one is 64bit only! :D

Can I be the first (of many) to ask how one would turn a folder full of installation files into a bootable DVD? Many people are going to want to try a clean installation of this build.

It isn't that hard to make a bootable ISO out of a bunch of files. MagicISO can do it as can other programs. I'll be using MagicISO once 7048 has finished downloading :)

Slowed to a crawl at 60.6%. Can't wait for this to finish. NIS 2009 didn't work at all in 7022. Confirmed to be working in 7048.

It isn't that hard to make a bootable ISO out of a bunch of files. MagicISO can do it as can other programs. I'll be using MagicISO once 7048 has finished downloading :)

Thanks for the tip. :)

Dont you need a boot file for it to be bootable?