• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#46 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,362 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 08 February 2013 - 17:57

Another Leftists snaps and goes on a killing rampage, maybe we need to ban Democrats from owning guns, and let the rest of the sane people use guns if they so feel like it

#47 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,819 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 08 February 2013 - 18:01

I'm not for innocents being killed, but something has to be done. The only thing that makes a difference in these days and ages, are the loss of life. Since we can not fix the corrupted law through the corrupted law, the only way to is now by going outside of the law. It's a sad fact. Innocents will die in life. It happens. But as any smart person knows, Destruction brings upon new life and new ways of life.

You clearly are for innocent people being killed, as you stated that "something has to be done", that the only thing that makes a difference is the "loss of life" and that the "only way" is by going "outside the law". I've read plenty of ridiculous statements in my time but that is certainly one of the worst offenders. That's the sort of insanity promoted by gun advocates, with the notion that the government has to be overthrown if it is considered to have stepped out of line. The answer to society's problems is not to go around killing people.

#48 SupportGeek

SupportGeek

Neowinian

• 483 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 18:46

Those two Asian ladies that were driving a similar truck were shot up from behind without visual confirmation .. quite gruesome.

http://i.imgur.com/dHkZjQx.jpg

I hear this is one of 2 cases where the police just started shooting at a similar truck.

The worst part about the mis- identification is that hes reported to be in a Nissan Titan, not a Toyota Tacoma like they shot up.
Go Go LA cops, typical government corruption at work.

#49 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 18:49

The worst part about the mis- identification is that hes reported to be in a Nissan Titan, not a Toyota Tacoma like they shot up.

Incompetence not corruption.

#50 FunkyMike

FunkyMike

Neowinian OldSkooler

• 472 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 18:51

Yes .. Shooting at two occupants from behind whilst looking for one suspect. Incompetence is a mild stretch.

#51 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,819 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 08 February 2013 - 18:56

Well, they at least got the colour right so they're probably up for promotion.

#52 SupportGeek

SupportGeek

Neowinian

• 483 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:05

No reason it cant be both. Considering the BOLO basically details nothing but that he was escaping a shootout with police, armed and dangerous, and the truck make model and colour. Only more information is accessible by digging for it.

#53 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:12

No reason it cant be both. Considering the BOLO basically details nothing but that he was escaping a shootout with police, armed and dangerous, and the truck make model and colour. Only more information is accessible by digging for it.

The BOLO given said make and model on their laptop inside the squad car. I would say it is more incompetence than corruption and the officers that shot up the wrong truck should be suspended. They either misread the BOLO or the Make/Model of the truck.

#54 FunkyMike

FunkyMike

Neowinian OldSkooler

• 472 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:23

The BOLO given said make and model on their laptop inside the squad car. I would say it is more incompetence than corruption and the officers that shot up the wrong truck should be suspended. They either misread the BOLO or the Make/Model of the truck.

So they miss read the mark and model .. okay fair enough. Then they "don't" acquire visual confirmation BUT know that there are 2 occupants. They start going for headshots from behind for both of the occupants. ... Do you see what I am doing here?

And this isn't the only blue car that got shot up today. There is a kill order out for this guy.

#55 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:26

So they miss read the mark and model .. okay fair enough. Then they acquire visual confirmation BUT know that there are 2 occupants. They start going for headshots from behind for both of the occupants. ... Do you see what I am doing here?

And this isn't the only blue car that got shot up today. There is a kill order out for this guy.

Yes I see but the Police have to be held to higher standards. If there was a Kill order out then I would consider that to be corruption. A cop is not the Judge/jury and executioner. This guy still is entitled to his day in court.

#56 SierraSonic

SierraSonic

SierraSonic

• 1,103 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:30

So they miss read the mark and model .. okay fair enough. Then they "don't" acquire visual confirmation BUT know that there are 2 occupants. They start going for headshots from behind for both of the occupants. ... Do you see what I am doing here?

This guy wont get his day in court, I am willing to bet that if this guy arranges to be brought in by proxy he will still somehow have "complications" that result in his death before anything more can be said.

#57 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:32

^ Maybe they will do a slow chase like with OJ. :/

#58 FunkyMike

FunkyMike

Neowinian OldSkooler

• 472 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:33

Yes I see but the Police have to be held to higher standards. If there was a Kill order out then I would consider that to be corruption. A cop is not the Judge/jury and executioner. This guy still is entitled to his day in court.

You are correct and sadly like SierraSonic mentions it might never happen. It is sad on what he did, but it does seem like he could do a lot more damage being alive and in a court room.

There was a similar case like that not a while ago about some FBI guy who went missing. A search was conducted and after a month his body was found not too far away from his home.

#59 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:40

Sometimes these whack jobs commit suicide.

#60 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,895 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 19:46

So he's like...a real life Punisher? We thought it was cool in the movies but when it's actually happening?