Former LAPD officer goes over the edge

But he didnt kill a simple basketball coach, did he?

Only people shooting random people are the police, such as the two ladies.

LAPD has already caused more damage than him in pursuit, as you stated nearly killing two Asian civilians in a car that wasn't even the same make or model. Hearing this, he actually burned that car so no other civilians would be injured by mistake.

Well this should make two Neowin members happy. :angry:

Stop back biting or I'll report you. I'm sure no one on here would want to see anyone dead.

LAPD has already caused more damage than him in pursuit, as you stated nearly killing two Asian civilians in a car that wasn't even the same make or model. Hearing this, he actually burned that car so no other civilians would be injured by mistake.

Stop back biting or I'll report you. I'm sure no one on here would want to see anyone dead.

Sorry, they posted that they wanted this killer to go free. This is not a rational response to this situation. I was not "back Biting" whatever that is. I mentioned no names.

• Like 2

But he didnt kill a simple basketball coach, did he?

Only people shooting random people are the police, such as the two ladies.

Yea, a simple basketball coach...Monica Quan. Gunned down because she was the daughter of the police attorney that represented the murderer.

There goes it again, pandering with hypothetical thought and emotions that didn't happen.

If I want things the change, the work no one wants to deal with needs to be done or else it turns into a bigger mess endangering innocent lives like we're witnessing.

what?

Well this should make two Neowin members happy. :angry:

Beginning to think that some here probably have Timothy McVeigh on their wall as their messiah.

His axle broke leaving the vehicle unusable.

His "brother" should know before hand what he's getting involved into. It's law enforcement and it's a life endangering job.

Letting emotions that block out common sense never made a good argument over anything.

I was not talking about the Policeman's Brother but the posters brother.

She was more than a simple basketball coach. She was ALSO the daughter of a guy he felt cost him alot, so he wanted to do the same to him.

And once again. IM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT.

Then what are you saying? You either support ALL or NONE of what he has done. You can not say you support what he is doing...without supporting how he is doing it.

Does him being fired as a police officer...after reporting mistreatment of someone under police custody by another officer....really justify him going around killing cops and their family members?

In this day of social media...he could have certainly brought to light how "things went down" with a key stroke and mouse click without resorting to murder.

Yeah, and so was I.

Your point?

His "brother" should know before hand what he's getting involved into. It's law enforcement and it's a life endangering job.

Letting emotions that block out common sense never made a good argument over anything.

Posted Image

Because if you were referring to the posters brother and not the Killer's then your post above does not back that up.

Then what are you saying? You either support ALL or NONE of what he has done. You can not say you support what he is doing...without supporting how he is doing it.

Does him being fired as a police officer...after reporting mistreatment of someone under police custody by another officer....really justify him going around killing cops and their family members?

He wants to send a painful message so people will listen. The method he's using though won't change anything it'll be thrown under the rug as a "loose anomoly"

He wants to send a painful message so people will listen. The method he's using though won't change anything it'll be thrown under the rug as a "loose anomoly"

Right. So it is ok?

Yeah "sure", I'll play your black and white game.

Pretty much what it is...black or white. There isn't a gray area when you decide to kill for any cause.

If that cabin has a basement, and only one door into it, their tear gas won't do much to pull him out, and he will have an advantage if they storm the cabin

He could have loaded the basement up with enough food and water for days

Pretty much what it is...black or white. There isn't a gray area when you decide to kill for any cause.

That's what you believe because it makes you sleep at night.

That's what you believe because it makes you sleep at night.

Nope, I sleep at night because I know we live in a country where there are people risking their lives for people they do not even know....to keep the peace and law.

So you support the cops beating unarmed restrained citizens? Do you support cops unloading their clips into the back of a truck with two unarmed women? You support corruption in the police department?

Because as you say, you gotta support it all, or none of it.

I wish i lived in the fairy tale that you seem to reside in.

Your analogy falls flat. Big difference between your analogy and one person being judge, jury and executioner for his own cause.

I'm also glad I do not live in your world where I judge a entity (in this case the police force) on a few "bad apples" and unfortunate lack of judgements.

Try again.

They think he might have escaped the cabin already

---

Will one of you guys arguing be the adult and stick the others on iggy or something? Or don't reply?

stick to the updates, you were doing fine..

I sarcastically used your own reasoning and you're right, it does "fall flat". ;) which is my point.

Right. Your sarcasm fails just like your analogy.