Former LAPD officer goes over the edge

Well there are reports of tracks leading away from the cabin, but also one gun shot heard just before the fire started

My guess he killed himself but the cabin is almost completely levelled now so probably find out soon enough

the more this storey unfolds, the more it seems like a hollywood movie. crazy

Life is a hollywood movie! MORE GUNS!!!!!

If he escaped the cabin, then the cops are going to look really bad.

At one point in the video, they said that Dorner was pinned down. I do not think he got away, he may have shot himself. This guy listed 50 families in his manifesto that he wanted to get even with I guess.

If true at least this brings and end to a tragic event that seem to happen quite to often.

Looks highly likely it's true, apparently someone either in law enforcement or very close to them has confirmed it to CBS

Capture.PNG

Well...at least no more blood shed for his personal vendetti. Now the people and their families listed in his manifesto can hopefully get a good nights sleep.

They wanted him dead, no matter what. Wouldn't be surprised that they are actually the ones who burned down the house on purpose with him inside.

Law enforcement asked all news outlets to cut the live feed. They probably sent a drone at him.