Solution to get rid Windows 8 haters

let me get this straight:

I CAN'T SAY WINDOWS 8 SUCKS, BECAUSE ITs REALLY TERRIBLE and my comments are deleted/thread closed but I can say how get "rid" of people who don't like Windows 8?

please change the website name to Neonazi.

You should add to the start of your post:

"How to NOT be understood on the Internet"

You could say Windows XP sucked, or Windows 7 sucked (far from it), but if you say Windows 8 sucks on Neowin, you get maimed and trampled by a mob! It must be because Microsoft is putting their future on Windows 8 and if it fails, then it would be the end! People have the right to express their opinion on something! I like Windows 8, but I think Microsoft should have waited to release it so they could make it a more complete and finished OS! Windows 7 has a less chaotic and more consistant interface, on the other hand Windows 8 is speedier and more modern feeling.

A mob of what, three people? ;)

I do not hate Windows 8, as I am using it on my laptop. However if I could just boot to the desktop, I would be extremely. I always loved booting straight to the desktop and being on it so I can see all my folders, shortcuts, my computer and everything. It is a comforting feeling being on the desktop also. Enough with having to press win+d key or press the desktop tile, I want my pc go automatically go to the desktop by itself like it always has in the past.

You should add to the start of your post:

"How to NOT be understood on the Internet"

A mob of what, three people? ;)

You think i said nonsense and i'm a hater, but just give a look in this forum , here another example:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1149926-windows-8-groupedit-is-very-unfinished/

thread closed forever, you cant say bad things about windows 8 anymore!! well, ITS A FAILURE and neowin will FAIL WITH MICROSOFT IN THE END

Alot of the Windows 8 haters are those who used Windows for along time! I say Windows 8 is the most controversal Windows of all time!

I see that you were not here during the "I HATE UAC, THIS IS MY PC WHY CAN'T I DO XYZ WITHOUT PROMPT" Vista days.

I think we can all agree they way Metro has been implemented is the biggest lightning rod since UAC/Superbar.

*nix users never complained when entering password fields, that tells you something about the concern of security between both comparison groups for Windows users and *nix

False equivalence (and offtopic) but... The problem with UAC in Vista wasn't the idea of a superuser, or even one where you had to enter a password for root a la OS X/*nix - but the repeated, mind numbing and inconsistent amount of 'OKs' to hit that was 'fixed' in Win7.

Lets see, security and usability are conflicting forces, one OS is geared for users, the other for ops...hmmmm.