Two and a Half Men to end after upcoming 12th season

Two and a Half Men is to end after its upcoming 12th season.

CBS made the announcement today (Wednesday, May 14) at its annual upfront presentation.

The network will air the sitcom's final run on Thursdays at 9/8c, once the eight-game Thursday Night Football series has concluded.

Created by Chuck Lorre and Lee Aronsohn, Two and a Half Men originally starred Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer as two mismatched brothers, with child star Angus T Jones playing the young son of Cryer's character.

Sheen departed the show after eight seasons following a feud with Lorre, while Jones was also written out as a regular after controversially branding the series "filth".

Ashton Kutcher and Amber Tamblyn currently appear on the comedy alongside original star Cryer.

Source

i am not surprised that they are finally going to end it. I stopped watching after Sheen left and never looked back. too bad those because Rose was my favorite character. 

i have to say, i really enjoyed it compared to the Sheen days. Shame to see it go :(

was a great show...never the same with Ashton. Though this current season has been quite good. Cryer is hilarious. I do wish they would have kept Rose as a recurring character.