The Big Wrestling Thread!

Couch - I would like Orton and HHH to have one more match have someone win I would prefer HHH and then have CM Punk cash in the money for a few months of rivalry put someone else into the picture.

blay - Noone it just finished after the lights went out.

After the cameras stopped rolling, Regal came out and stopped the match, telling the fans that since we disrespected him, we weren't gonna be able to see the end of the match. The crowd was majorly ****ed, as was HHH. HHH argued with Mike Chioda, and JR/King, then ran and grabbed Orton and pedigreed him before posing for the fans and leaving. Lilian thanked us for coming, and that was it.

src: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/stories/Deta...s_Edition.shtml

blay - Noone it just finished after the lights went out.

But surely the live crowd in the arena saw the ending? :unsure:

EDIT: I see.

Edited by ZAnwar

They're gonna fight for the title at Judgment Day now. It's gonna be a steel cage match!

Thats gonna be crap.

Yeah they did as the user blay mentioned about regal came out and stopped the match and the crowd were p****d

I really think they have a good thing going there. Then again, maybe I watch too much wrestling...

Any of you watch TNA?

Yeah I see it now and again I watched the build up to Lockdown and then Lockdown was a massive let down. They are a long way off from being anywhere near to challenging WWE.

I don't watch TNA but I want them to sent Lashley back to RAW or Smackdown. He was - and I think is - a great superstar.

The match last night was terrible and Regal took an action which he shouldn't have done. It's good to see the rematch on a PPV but it's too obvious what's going to happen. HHH will win the game but he will be exhausted, CM Punk will then come and cash in the title. Remember last year with Edge and the Undertaker? I bet it will be something along those lines.

Also, HHH pedigreed Orton last night after the lights went out? Good but useless. If the "writers" count this as a win he might lose his title at Judgement day. Beating Orton 3 times in a row would be a lot.

I am the opposite for Lashley I thought he was to "big" Vince loves the big wrestlers and the majority of them are really poor.

The BJ Shea Morning Experience on 99.9 KISW in Seattle had the Ultimate Warrior as a guest on their show this morning. Among the more interesting comments from the man known legally as Warrior was this gem:

"You know what man, next year is Wrestlemania XXV. You know when it's your 25th wedding anniversary, you gotta do something that is significant. You gotta do something that stands out from all the other anniversaries. McMahon vs. Warrior--Wrestlemania XXV...that would be awesome! Instead of our weird attitudes towards one another, let's let it out!

What a tool Vince would not put himself in the ring with a man who is as unstable as Warrior.

Watched ECW and Mike Adamle walked out dunno if it was a work or not but Tazz looked concerned, I sorta cheered because Mike is a tool who can't commentate.

Its a good work, this, Raw and Smackdowns endings this week either means

1) McMahons returning to knock the general managers in to line

2) WWE realises they dont have enough cliff hangars and thats why theyre ratings are dropping and finally decided todo something about it.

I just watched the Backlash Undertaker vs Edge game and I just love The Undertaker's submission hold. How good is it? I actually hope Edge is out for a while but I see him returning, better than ever, spearing the Undertaker and leaving a statement. As usual.

Ps. Vicky is ugly. No really, she is!

As for the cliff-hangers, the last PPV was good and people may catch up now. I don't know, I hope so.

Also, I was watching the Smackdown website and saw this. Another title defence for the Undertaker? A lot after each other is it not? Winning, Batista, Edge and now Khali.

Smackdown has nothing else going for it so just keep putting him on the show, what made me laugh was Vicky in a wheelchair and then when Edge got injured she got up and she was walking around.

Smackdown has nothing else going for it so just keep putting him on the show, what made me laugh was Vicky in a wheelchair and then when Edge got injured she got up and she was walking around.

She did that before during the ... royal rumble I thought. She attacked Rey Mysterio then. Anyhow, she's a disgrace to Eddie.

I'm sure she's just trying to make some money now that she's the only one that has to support her family. I doubt she's choosing which storylines she has to paticipate in.