The Big Wrestling Thread!

I've just watched the highlights. The interference show that The Undertaker isn't done yet. I hope to see him pull off a return to bow to.

I've just watched the highlights. The interference show that The Undertaker isn't done yet. I hope to see him pull off a return to bow to.

Yeah but its a shame that everytime the Undertaker wins the title he either gets injured or shafted.

Yeah but its a shame that everytime the Undertaker wins the title he either gets injured or shafted.

He just doesn't make a good champion which is why all his title reigns are so short. He's perfect for chasing a title but once he wins it there is no where else to go.

He just doesn't make a good champion which is why all his title reigns are so short. He's perfect for chasing a title but once he wins it there is no where else to go.

True but I'm not interested in the title, well not anymore. I'd rather see him destroy the whole Familia. ;)

Well I used to care about the title until the La Familia decided to crap all over the legacy of the title but yeah the taker is awesome and needs to come back soon.

Ortons injury looked painful :/

Yeah it looked quite bad. Watched all of the matches apart from the last one (fell asleep) and i thought the woman's match wasn't all that bad. I really like Beth Phoenix and hope she continues to get pushed. Saw that Edge won again too which always makes me happy. I think Undertaker would have won if he wasn't going to be taking time off soon.

Raw was good I thought but really wanted Jeff to win and another fan ran in :p

I wanted Jeff to win as well. Cena is getting pushed too much. He's had a few title reigns; now it's time to keep him out of the picture for a while.

Indeed, his last title reign was too long anyway.

I just saw the Orton vs HHH match and it was okay but not that awesome. I felt as if HHH had to work too little.

The ECW match between Benjamin & Sydal was impressive. That guy must be hella light because he was so easy to throw :D I still think he is going to be good in the WWE though.

After a visit to San Diego Medical, Randy Orton has been diagnosed with a broken left collarbone. He suffered the injury during his match with Triple H during the One Night Stand PPV.

I guess he'll go to SD for the title when he returns.

And, unless the plot changes, Undertaker will be returning at Summerslam or Survivor Series.

Edited by Couch Potato

If Undertaker returns to Smackdown I don't see Randy walking around there. Remember them?

Yeah we remember them but they expect us to forget, I can see Undertaker going to Raw now his feud with Edge is over to an extent but at the same time I can see La Familia being split up.

Yeah we remember them but they expect us to forget, I can see Undertaker going to Raw now his feud with Edge is over to an extent but at the same time I can see La Familia being split up.

I'd rather see them destroyed. I don't like the way they came and destroyed the Undertaker last Sunday.

I mostly love their posts but this one, well ... . :(

Yeah its probably the only time you will ever see Funaki on a WWE poster.

- From WWE.com:

WWE.com has learned that former Intercontinental and European Champion D-Lo Brown has signed a Superstar contract with WWE.

Oh...joy :unsure:

:woot: Great news, D-Lo is awesome! He better still have his head waggle and entrance music. Chest protector would be a bonus too. Man, this is awesome news. Hopefully they'll actually use him rather than fire him like last time. Get him on TV next week!