Neowin Digital Gallery

Great photos in the first post.

Where are all the night photos? The style needs some more representation here.

Here's one of mine. There's a few more at my night photography project site. Three O Nine

post-317380-1257374000_thumb.jpg

Nice picture, I hope you hang around and it's not only a one post promo for your site.

I got one of those new digital Pens: I'm really torn on the thing.

There are some things I really love about it, but I'm not sure I can overlook the the downsides and

start carrying it in place of my normal small/light rig. I'll see if I can't dig out some pictures and write a

proper review if I can find some spare time.

Casey eats chicken

Not a great photo really, but you can't argue with the subject: he's my freshly-minted puppy.

I got one of those new digital Pens: I'm really torn on the thing.

There are some things I really love about it, but I'm not sure I can overlook the the downsides and

start carrying it in place of my normal small/light rig. I'll see if I can't dig out some pictures and write a

proper review if I can find some spare time.

Casey eats chicken

Not a great photo really, but you can't argue with the subject: he's my freshly-minted puppy.

I must be missing something. What exactly is a "digital Pens"?

I dont' know if that was supposed to be a joke... sarcasm is sometimes hard to read over text.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure evn. was talking about one of these when referring to a "Digital Pen."

Anyways, again, we had a black out the other night, and me and my sister took to the streets to take some pictures. I only had one strobe (my second strobe's batteries weren't charged!!!.) I would have liked to add some rim lighting on the right side there. It was around 1:30am when this was taken, and I was pretty tired from jumping up and down 20 times. You can see it on my face.

4076501511_1a88bdc1dc.jpg

I want to do more strobe stuff. I don't get out to shoot that much. Need to schedule a day dedicated to shooting some strobe stuff.

And you quoted him why? :s
Just to irritate you

Read the words Andre. He accidentally wrote inside of the quote.

And are you the same Three O Nine that does that night photography?