Neowin Digital Gallery

Did you really jump up and down to get this shot?

If so, I think you have some serious jumping talent!

If not, nice editing.

Stu

Yeah, I actually was jumping. We were on a little bit of a hill, so that gave a 4-6 inches more vertical. When I was doing it, it didn't feel like my feet were even high enough to get above my sisters head.

<<snipped>>

D700 + 50mm @ 1.2

There is some distracting Bokeh in this shot. I would love to get my hands on one of them 1.2 Nocts.

Yeah, I actually was jumping. We were on a little bit of a hill, so that gave a 4-6 inches more vertical. When I was doing it, it didn't feel like my feet were even high enough to get above my sisters head.

There is some distracting Bokeh in this shot. I would love to get my hands on one of them 1.2 Nocts.

its somewhat distracting because his 1.2 isn't a noct. then again in that kind of background, u'll need some epic lens to make it real smooth.

Read the words Andre. He accidentally wrote inside of the quote.

And are you the same Three O Nine that does that night photography?

Yes, that's me. I'm not getting that many shots I'm happy with at the moment but working with a very basic camera at night is a real test which I suppose can only be beneficial.

Are you primarily a sports photographer? (judging by your flickr)

its somewhat distracting because his 1.2 isn't a noct. then again in that kind of background, u'll need some epic lens to make it real smooth.

Is the 58mm 1.2 the only Noct... you learn something new every day... : )

the truth be told, a Rokkor 58 seems to be a bit smoother than the Noct but the Noct delivers perfect points of light with no coma flare if your inclined to shoot at night. The Rokkor requires a lot of modding to focus to infinity on an F mount.

the truth be told, a Rokkor 58 seems to be a bit smoother than the Noct but the Noct delivers perfect points of light with no coma flare if your inclined to shoot at night. The Rokkor requires a lot of modding to focus to infinity on an F mount.

imo the rokkor is very unique in its bokeh has its own status infact. both are very good.

Have the photos actually got to be taken this month? Got some photos I took from my US trip in August I am going through :unsure:

Preferably, but not really required.

Enough talking. Lets see more photos. :D

Obligatory cat shot :p? Nice, is it a wild cat? cause it looks like a baby cheetah :s

Also The wine one has some very creative lighting going on !

The cat's actually born in captivity; all the cats for The Wild Cat Fund show are born in captivity. And she's full grown at around 95 pounds.

Thanks.

The cat's actually born in captivity; all the cats for The Wild Cat Fund show are born in captivity. And she's full grown at around 95 pounds.

Thanks.

Wow! nice! So she is a cheetah? are they completely domesticated?

Wow! nice! So she is a cheetah? are they completely domesticated?

Not...really. They've been raised in captivity, so they're docile and used to humans, but they can be just as wild as a normal chetah.

probably the best one so far.

Wow, I think that's the first nice thing you've said about my work, EVER. Thanks? haha.