Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

in AC2 just go to the menu and in the info for each district it will tell you how many of each item you've collected including the feathers count. It'll narrow it down for you. If you still can't find it then you can also just get a game guide, there usually is only around 5 or 6 in a region so ay 99 it wouldnt take long.

Oh, it has it by district? I thought it was just by city? Maybe I never noticed, I'll load it up later tonight and check it out.

Yes.. I heard it's going to be in Egypt or something.

Pretty certain that rumoured died a long time ago.

Also the creator is taking a long break from game development and has already stopped working on Brotherhood. AC3 won't be out for a long time (unless of course they go ahead without him).

Also the creator is taking a long break from game development and has already stopped working on Brotherhood. AC3 won't be out for a long time (unless of course they go ahead without him).

No need to rush a good thing IMO.

Didn't know at all. lol. :laugh:

Can't wait for this one, when it originally came out that it was Assassin's Creed 3 and it was again Ezio in Rome I was more than a little bit ****ed, but Ubisoft have won me over with this one.

Just please please please take us somewhere new & interesting for the third, do the series justice!

• 2 months later...

I'm gonna have to order it soon. Can't wait, they put a lot of stuff into it this time should last quite long.

So the game is out this week. Who's getting it and who is looking forward to it?

Assassin's Creed 2 was probably my favourite game of 2009, looking at early impressions it looks as if Brotherhood is going to be even better. I hope we get some more time in the present time with Desmond and hopefully some more from Minerva.

I'll give the multiplayer a go but i am not really bothered to be honest. I am just glad they put a lot of effort in the single player still and not gone the way as some other games and let the multiplayer side affect the single player campaign.

My Codex edition has been despatched but as it is a blooming play.com exclusive again, i don't think i'll get it a day early nor do i think it will arrive on friday... long week for me.

decided to get it after all for the story and out of respect for the huge improvement AC2 was over AC1. was thinking of skipping this but what the hey, i want to find MOAR GLYPHS!

EDIT: Lingwo is Kuchiki Rukia? why didn't i know that and why don't you ever post in the leaderboard thread?!

Same here. 'The Truth' from AC2 was really interesting, hopefully we'll get some more info on that.

I was on the MGC neowin leaderboard but I've vanished on that, my lack of gamerscore probably. Is there something I'm missing in the leaderboard thread? i'm not really an achievement guy. I just play the games till i've completed them, i don't bother with achievements. As you could probably tell against the amount of games i own and the low gamer score :laugh:

I'll be getting it eventually, but may need to wait for a xmas present or something, already ordered a couple Kinect games for my beta hardware. and I'll take fable 3 before this whenever the next paycheck arrives :)

I haven't read much about this, but how much game time for single player can expect out of this? Is it about as long as AC1 and AC2?

I've preordered the collectors edition.

Haven't gotten an email about it being sent out yet though, strange, Game usually a few days before release (and the game often ends up in my mailbox a few days before release too), ah well as long as they send it out tomorrow it will be here for the Tuesday release

Will be getting brotherhood for Xmas, so will need to wait till then.

Are there a lot of multi-player achievements/trophies in brotherhood?

I count 10

Played the Multiplayer beta.... was a very odd and frustrating couple of games. It is like hide and seek, but since there are so many people, it is really just everyone running after their target while running away from their prey. Kills and deaths were never satisfying lol. Might be more fun with a team, but free for all is just a mess.