Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Multiplayer achievements:

• Complete an entire Session with at least one kill.
  • Kill your target while hidden in a hay bale.
  • Take the lead 10 seconds before the end of the session and go on to win.
  • Kill your target and escape your pursuer in less than 10 seconds.
  • During Open Conflict, kill your target and escape.
  • Reach Level 50.
  • Get all the Co-op bonuses in 1 session.
  • Score 750 points or more on a single kill.
  • Get every bonus at least once.
  • Perform a double or a triple escape.

No clue how difficult these are.

I haven't read much about this, but how much game time for single player can expect out of this? Is it about as long as AC1 and AC2?

About the same length as AC2. This one though is supposed to have a lot more diversions than AC2 though, so i think that'll bump up the total play time.

Also the full synchronisation for each memory will be a tricky. Luckily you can replay any mission in this game too.

I haven't read much about this, but how much game time for single player can expect out of this? Is it about as long as AC1 and AC2?

SP is a full blown out story. It's just as in depth/as long as the ACII according to some reviews.

I got a call yesterday from EB saying it would be ready for pickup tomorrow. I pre-ordered the collectors on PC. They say it's ready.

... I thought the PC version was delayed to 2011? Even their website still says that? >shrugs<

I got a call yesterday from EB saying it would be ready for pickup tomorrow. I pre-ordered the collectors on PC. They say it's ready.

... I thought the PC version was delayed to 2011? Even their website still says that? >shrugs<

PC is 2011. They're mistaken.

I was going to preorder it but I'm going to hold off and get it next month, I have a few other games to play first.

Major fun so far. Just wish I could figure how to get another 10 freeby uplay pts so I can unlock Hellequin. :whistle:

Aw what, I ordered from a specific retailer for that only to find out you can unlock it anyway! Bah.

will be getting it this weekend, looks good, very glad that the glyphs and The Truth have made a comeback.

lingwo, you should really re-join the leaderboard, you weren't removed because of your score, it's not low at all, it's because of this glitch that kicked a bunch of us out couple months back. just ask PabUK to add you again.

Aw what, I ordered from a specific retailer for that only to find out you can unlock it anyway! Bah.

It's not the Harlequin. lol. Hellequin is the female version. :laugh:

does anyone know how to defeat those big guards? Those guys can't be countered and they take a lot of damage even if you kick 'em. The only way I did it was to get a kill streak going and executed them along the way.

does anyone know how to defeat those big guards? Those guys can't be countered and they take a lot of damage even if you kick 'em. The only way I did it was to get a kill streak going and executed them along the way.

While I don't have the game, if they are anything like the ones on AC2, the easiest way was to go unarmed and counter which steals their weapon and kills them with it.

But then that was AC2, could have changed for Brotherhood.

While I don't have the game, if they are anything like the ones on AC2, the easiest way was to go unarmed and counter which steals their weapon and kills them with it.

But then that was AC2, could have changed for Brotherhood.

Yup that was the first thing I did.. I tried to steal their weapon..won't budge. maybe I'm too weak as I have a low health bar so far.

My copy still has not arrived yet but I don't know if the postie has been round.

it's really good so far in the SP although I haven't done alot of the other stuff..There's a ton of stuff to do for sure.

ive stopped playing SP...doing the virtual training like on MGS.

with the big guys i just counter and kick and eventually they die. or run away. wait for them to stop following me, turn around then assassinate