Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

PS Magazine had a big write-up on it, entire thing is based in Rome, but Ezio can "recruit" assassin's, train them, outfit them in gear, and send them on missions around the continent, and get xp and money from their work.

PS Magazine had a big write-up on it, entire thing is based in Rome, but Ezio can "recruit" assassin's, train them, outfit them in gear, and send them on missions around the continent, and get xp and money from their work.

Ok, so basically it's still a SP game like the other 2 but there's also a extra MP mode for those who care? I really don't care about MP, the story in AC is what drew me in, and the nice gameplay.

I take back my last comment after watching this gameplay video. Shooting a cannon - in a stealth game - seriously wtf!?

http://www.gametrail...ns-creed/101400

Lol, its the beginning of the game during a big battle that sets the start of the story, what did you expect him to do, take out towers with his hidden blade while hanging off a pipe upside down?

Oh nice, I like how they added the ability for you to target someone else while you're pulling a move on another guy. In that one sequence he quickly killed the guy who was going to attack him from behind while he was in the process of killing the first one. Good stuff. I thought this was just going to be some MP only game, but now that it seems it's got a true SP game etc I'll probably be getting it.

that looks cool but who the hell is attacking the town :o

Remember the chick that helps you in AC2? The one that's married with kids etc? Yeah, it's her husband, Leo warns you about him at one point in AC2 iirc.

*Edit* I guess I was a bit wrong on that, nvm.

Ezio's new Nemesis: Cesare.

a bit on SP.

oh sweet, was just watching the combat sequence again, kinda awesome...and kinda want it now! :D

Lol, its the beginning of the game during a big battle that sets the start of the story, what did you expect him to do, take out towers with his hidden blade while hanging off a pipe upside down?

It's what Batman would've done.

Starting to look forward to this. First one was a minor disappointment in terms of bordom, second had (to me at least) a crappy ending, and got a touch monotonous at times (but the puzzles were awesome), so I hope this continues as a step forward. I still liked the parkour/platforming in inFamous, it was more intuitive for me.

Any idea how long the SP will be? If it's on the short side I'll hold off till it goes on sale this time (i got AC2 on pre-order).

Missed out on the first two, may pick this up just because of the multiplayer.

Missed out on the first two, may pick this up just because of the multiplayer.

Get the second otherwise you WON'T know what is happening in this one, TRUST ME.

Get the second otherwise you WON'T know what is happening in this one, TRUST ME.

Alright, I'll do that soon then, the PC version isn't very good from what I've heard. Isn't that the one which caused problems with Ubisoft's DRM? If that's the case it'll be bought with my new Xbox soonish if I get it. If not then I'll have to bear with the DRM...

Assassin?s Creed: Brotherhood ?Limited Codex Edition? coming to Europe

Play.com (UK) has added a special edition version of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, continuing the franchise's tradition of rather elaborate "collector's editions." The box goes for a hefty ?69.99 -- a full 75% more than the standard game! Are these features worth it?

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Limited Codex Edition Includes:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood game

Renaissance Collector Chest

Exclusive Codex

Map of Rome

Multiplayer characters cards

Lineage DVD

Bonus DVD and game soundtrack

2 Exclusive single player maps: Aqua Gear & Trajan Market

2 Multiplayer characters: Harlequin & Officer

Additional bonus content yet to be revealed

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/16/assassins-creed-brotherhood-gets-limited-codex-edition-in-eu/

Alright, I'll do that soon then, the PC version isn't very good from what I've heard. Isn't that the one which caused problems with Ubisoft's DRM? If that's the case it'll be bought with my new Xbox soonish if I get it. If not then I'll have to bear with the DRM...

I've only ever played the Xbox version and it is very good, get it for your Xbox and it'll be a nice amount of gamerscore added to your account.

who says the PC version had problems?

it was amaizing..!!

it was so awesomely optiimized i ran it at full 1080p with AA and AF and it was above 40fps on my GTS 250!!

i wasnt a big fan of AC I but AC II was brilliant. The gameplay was so smooth and natural!!..i cant wait for Brotherhood!!!

OOOOO!!!

Any idea how long the SP will be? If it's on the short side I'll hold off till it goes on sale this time (i got AC2 on pre-order).

AC2 on pre-order? It's out already. :laugh:

Roughly 15 hours from what I've read.

I'm glad they're continuing the story from the second, but I'm starting to get burned out on all these open-world games :/

Roughly 15 hours from what I've read.

I'm glad they're continuing the story from the second, but I'm starting to get burned out on all these open-world games :/

but AC is just awesome. :yes: