Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

don't know guys, i just don't like this, no matter how hard i try i can't warm to it, there's just something not there. i mean there's been some cool moments for sure, like the one with the Borgia ships and the cannon, but still, it just doesn't feel right after the sheer joy and excitement of AC2. maybe i'm just being prejudiced, i don't know. i think a lot of it has to do with the fact they crammed so much into it - which of course i should appreciate rather than criticize...it just doesn't flow as well as AC2.

Can you play this game without playing ACII? I've only played Assassin's Creed and didn't like the representativeness of it. But would like to give this game a try. :unsure:

Ac1 was fantastic and is on my list of favorite games I have ever played. I'm just about done AC2 now and in general it has taken what is great about the first and made it even better. There's times the movement doesn't flow quite as smoothly, but I know this will also make my list of favorites.

you can play AC:B with no prior knowledge of the other entries in the series, but it won't be as interesting because there's significant lore behind it. like you won't know Desmond used to be a bartender...i kid, it's much deeper than that. i'd recommend playing them in sequence, it's not like there's an expiration date on games. plus AC2 is by far superior to both AC1 and AC:B, don't miss it.

• 1 month later...

So, last night, fired this back up to do some trophy cleanup (feathers, flags, Romulus shrines). Played the first Romulus shrine, good times. Finish, no trophy pop. Oh crap. I remembered there had been an issue with a trophy glitch. Jumped onto the Ubi forums, and saw that the update that I had downloaded last night (1.04) was supposed to fix that.

/facepalm.

• 9 months later...

Finally managed to complete this game. i started it back in April, but then put it down halfway through, and now after all this time i've done it. Loved exploring the Rome. I am eagerly awaiting revelations next week :p

If you haven't already. Go for The Truth puzzles throughout Rome. That should pass time till Revelations next week :)

Also give you some nice hints too. Also the Di Vinci Disappearance DLC is pretty good also.

Also give you some nice hints too. Also the Di Vinci Disappearance DLC is pretty good also.

Thanks! I will look into it for sure.

I think i might do romulus treasures and some assassinations as well :D