Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Roughly 15 hours from what I've read.

I'm glad they're continuing the story from the second, but I'm starting to get burned out on all these open-world games :/

15 hours is pretty good, I spent ages in AC2 before I really went back to the main mission so much exploring to do! :D

I have the same problem with AC as i do with GTA games... I love going around randomly killing random people and never progress the story xD

AC2 on pre-order? It's out already. :laugh:

Hahha, no. I just mean I pre-ordered AC2 right away but I might hold off on AC:B this time.

Roughly 15 hours from what I've read.

I'm glad they're continuing the story from the second, but I'm starting to get burned out on all these open-world games :/

Ya, I'm with you on the open-world games but at least AC ties a good story with it, and I don't do many of the side missions. I think I only did like 2 races in AC2. I mostly hunted for the tombs and then the feathers. At the end I was one feather short, grrrr 99/100 but I wasn't going to waste time backtracking through the whole city looking for it so I just advanced the story.

If it didn't tie into a story as deep as it does I'd probably take a pass on the series, just going from one place to another doing random missions with some light story tacked on for the heck of it is very boring to me (Red Faction :G, i'm looking at you).

• 1 month later...

So, I remember that in the single player mode you can recruit assassins and then use them for missions etc, so then in multiplayer you more or less just make your own character and then play out like a MMO?

The multiplayer looks really lame. A bunch of people running around 1 hit killing each other? The game areas might as well be copy and pasted directly from ACII, as well. I'll just leave it at I'm very unimpressed.

The multiplayer looks really lame. A bunch of people running around 1 hit killing each other? The game areas might as well be copy and pasted directly from ACII, as well. I'll just leave it at I'm very unimpressed.

I checked out a few videos and that's what it mostly looks like. Well, I'm more interested in the single player than any multiplayer anyways so I'll still probably get this, maybe not right away though like with AC2.

I hate it when devs tag on a poorly thought out MP section just because it's the cool thing to do. What happened to just having a very nice and dedicated single player game?

I hate it when devs tag on a poorly thought out MP section just because it's the cool thing to do. What happened to just having a very nice and dedicated single player game?

Everyone seems to be on this multiplayer bandwagen now and SP gets shafted because they think only games with MP can sell good for some reason. I've always played for a good SP with a good story, MP bores me, MMOs bore me. Running around the same maps for hours shooting people was never a draw for me.

• 1 month later...

That demo is so cool

I want it ?but I hope the game won't have very high system requirements.?

Visually it doesnt look any better than its predecessors. I think if you could run them fine, then you should be able to run this just as fine.

The Flags are back.. not sure if I like that.. it was a pain in the ass trying to find them in AC2.

Don't you mean AC1? Didn't AC2 have the feathers? Of which I got 99/100 GRRRRRRRRRRR. I hate coming up short by one or two each time and then trying to figure out where the heck the last one is, I gave up.

Anyways, having seen the gameplay demo i'm not going to hold off on it now, guess it'll be a preorder. I was going to before, but it seems they did a good chunk of work on the SP side of things. I thought it'd just be some gimped MP expansion or w/e. Good thing it's not.

Don't you mean AC1? Didn't AC2 have the feathers? Of which I got 99/100 GRRRRRRRRRRR. I hate coming up short by one or two each time and then trying to figure out where the heck the last one is, I gave up.

Anyways, having seen the gameplay demo i'm not going to hold off on it now, guess it'll be a preorder. I was going to before, but it seems they did a good chunk of work on the SP side of things. I thought it'd just be some gimped MP expansion or w/e. Good thing it's not.

Yes I meant AC1.. it's been a while I've played the game. But yeah Feathers was a pain as well.

in AC2 just go to the menu and in the info for each district it will tell you how many of each item you've collected including the feathers count. It'll narrow it down for you. If you still can't find it then you can also just get a game guide, there usually is only around 5 or 6 in a region so ay 99 it wouldnt take long.