Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 73% off this Microsoft VBA Bundle. Automate tasks in Excel and handle data like a certified Pro.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of two courses, outlined below:
This advanced course will expand on your beginner's foundations of working with Microsoft VBA. Delving into a more granular level, you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of how using VBA in Excel can transform the way you manage and communicate with data. This course is accredited by CPDUK, making it a valuable addition to your resume.
- Access 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to write & implement Excel events
- Learn how to design & implement special classes of objects
- Find out how to use input boxes & message boxes to interact w/ end users
- Customize the right click menu with cell ranges
- Explore how to modify the Excel user interface, including the Ribbon & context menus to interact with your VBA code
- Create cross-functional flowcharts
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. It may seem daunting, but with just a little VBA knowledge you'll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities. In this course, you'll get up to speed on all the basics, regardless of your prior experience. This course is accredited by CPDUK, making it a valuable addition to your resume.
- Access 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to automate tasks & operations that you perform frequently
- Discover how to define & manage variables, set up subroutines, & create functions
- Understand practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code
- Explore the PivotTable object & basic approaches to utilizing it
Good to know:
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Certification of completion: included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For specifications, and instructor info please click here.
What's the benefit?
This Microsoft VBA Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $138, but it can be yours for just $29.99 for a limited time, a saving of $108.01.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.