Today's highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store where you can save 42% off NinjaDragon BT20 Wireless Headphones with Mic. Enjoy up to 8 hours of non-stop music with this wireless headphones! Complete with built-in mic, 5.0 Bluetooth and immersive sound quality.
Whether you are in the market for headphones to play music or play games, the Ninja Dragon BT20 Stereo Headphones will be your best choice! Immerse yourself with vividly crisp sounds from Bluetooth 5.0 wireless headphones with a built-in rechargeable 400mAh battery that can last up to 8 continuous hours of use. This headphone is engineered to be portable and conveniently foldable so you can listen anywhere, anytime.
- Up to 30ft connection range: Stay linked to a device up to a specific range
- Simple and fast connection: Easily connects with any device with its Bluetooth 5.0
- Optimized for calls: Clear microphone so you can talk hands-free
- Long battery life: 8 hours of music & 10 hours of talk time
- Eye-catching design: Fits all types of styles and clothing
- Multiple LED indicators: Get battery life, status & charging indicators
Here's the deal:
The NinjaDragon BT20 Wireless Headphones with Mic usually costs $69, but you can pick it up for $39.99 for a limited time, that's a savings of $29.01 (42%) off. For a full description, specs, and terms, click the link below. Please note that this ships only to the USA.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto | Gaming Bundle
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.