Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 90% off this Business Analysis Course. Kickstart a successful career as a business analyst with three hours of content on business processes, analysis, planning, monitoring, and more.
Gain the skills and credentials to kickstart a successful career and learn from the experts with this step-by-step training course. This Business Analysis Course has been specially designed to help learners gain a good command of Business Analysis, providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge to become a qualified professional. With up-to-date knowledge and techniques, you will have the most in-demand skills to rise to the industry's top.
- Access 11 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Gain deep insight about business analysis
- Learn about business processes, business analysis planning, monitoring, product scope & more
- Know how to use your theoretical & practical knowledge to adapt in any working environment
- Familiarize yourself with the recent development & updates of the relevant industry
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Updates included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
Here's the deal:
This Business Analysis Course normally costs $200 but it can be yours for only $19.99, that's a saving of $180.01 (90%) off!
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Home Gym Giveaway | Ultimate Gaming Giveaway (feat. PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X)
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.