What's the deal?
This deal consists of the following eleven courses:
Contributing to Open Source
Understand the Collaborative Magic of Open Source Programming
CSS for Beginners
Style Your Web Pages with CSS
Get Up to Speed with the Newest HTML
Learn the Language That Makes the Internet Go
Modern Java with ES6
Learn Test Driven Development
Dive Into React, Redux, Angular, & More
Build Progressive Web Apps
NodeJS & ExpressJS Framework
HTML for Beginners
Get Familiar with This Crucial Front-End Language
Good to know
- Length of time users can access courses: Lifetime
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For full details, terms, and instructor info for the above courses, click here.
What's the benefit?
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.