Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

2,320 answers to this question

rite am taking a short leave for about 2 weeks sorry but chorpeac i wont be on anyway i will be working on that and when i come back i will make loadza graphics for u guys!

This used to be in PART 2 but as it was new and part to is now closed i added it hear as well!!! still looking for help.

hi i am looking for a logo and banner for a new website for students at my uni

the website is named

UCNLife

there is nothing else done yet, so feel free to pick what ever you want something funkey and cool! how ever please nothing flashing, or boring black. :rolleyes:

i cant offer any reward but all credit will go to the maker ofcourse!

thanks guys :D

Looking forward to seeing and making some new ones for you all later as I have just got another CD of Photoshop, so some hardcore photoshopping for you all tonight then. See you all later. Note for Sybold, why did the other thread get closed, was there a reason if not, that's fine. Just an innocent question. Thanks. MWilson, if you read this post have you done that Vector graphic for me I requested? See you laters.

JMann

Oh um, Chorpeac, I forgot, regarding the Tekngn banner, I am going to make some more for you tonight as I have a little time on my hands, and I will make some new versions for you. I think maybe that the text on mine was to big and kinda ruined it, I have some fresh idea's so keep checking back here for updates, I will be at home at about 4.00pm and it is 2.30pm here now so give me a little while.

JMann

OK sweet, I will keep an eye on it, and I will check for your refreshes. Thanks for the continued help guys! I appreciate it.

Sig Request:

Hey all. I have a sig request. I would like the following included:

* 50px High x 400px Wide

* Colors: Orange, White, and Dark Grey

* My screen name: Sanctified

* Glassy/Glossy Looking Effect

* Anything else you deem appropriate

Thanks and I can't wait to see the submissions. Thanks.

sorry guys I won't be able to help ya'll as I am on m lap topand don't have the capabilities to do graphics on here unless of course you want your graphics done in MS paint anyways I'll be back later ontoday I just haven't had time to submit much as I was working onmy webpage and still am.

Anyways Good Luck for a new thread!

;) Hehe. Well then. I gave it a shot and as I have my website to do, I kinda rushed it, but fear not! I have done this so far and will improve on it as soon as I can, Chorpeac, is there anyways I can improve or any new idea's I can pinch from you? I know, it is rubish at the moment I will re-do it asap. Got to work on my new site now though, more important really sorry.

JMann :D

Edit: Dumbass, forgot to attach the file. :blush:

post-31-1075743239.gif

size is not a matter normal banner size?! and the logo about the same size as an avatar.

all that matters is the site name

UCNLife

and that it looks jazzey and cool :laugh:

;) Hehe. Well then. I gave it a shot and as I have my website to do, I kinda rushed it, but fear not! I have done this so far and will improve on it as soon as I can, Chorpeac, is there anyways I can improve or any new idea's I can pinch from you? I know, it is rubish at the moment I will re-do it asap. Got to work on my new site now though, more important really sorry.

JMann :D

Edit: Dumbass, forgot to attach the file. :blush:

JMANN:OK first thing, I like the grids and the background. The flame stream things at the end are really cool.I can go with the white circle thing on the left. I'm not crazy about the font. Can you put some more inside the circle? Like maybe some more of those shapes or an outline of a engine? Maybe you could put the engine and connect it with the "powering the digital world" They relate, so it would make sense. I like the flames, but I am not sure where they should go. I kind of like the idea of allowing the table to extend, like how you gave me that slice of an end. Hope that helps!

Chopeac, cheers for that, at the moment I am having a few site redesign problems so it is taking me longer than expected. Just so you know, I like the flames, but everything else basically sucks. So I will be remaking it all soon. Keep checking and thanks. Sorry about the problems.

JMann ;)

Chopeac, cheers for that, at the moment I am having a few site redesign problems so it is taking me longer than expected. Just so you know, I like the flames, but everything else basically sucks. So I will be remaking it all soon. Keep checking and thanks. Sorry about the problems.

JMann ;)

I must say, never seen flames that look like that. Tenticles would be more appropriate.

Sorry about deserting y'all for the weekend, been a busy one. Well I'm almost done my first attempt at my logo, got a couple ideas from wing on it, but I'm still open to more ideas :whistle: so prob after I post my logo, if anyone wants to give me some constructive criticism, it would be extremely appriciative *and very rewarding too ;) *

I will post my logo either later on tonite or... later on tomorrow nite! Hehe *loads of work, gotta find time :( *

:D Cheers!

Fine Tenticles will do nicely. Cheers .Atlantis, Chorpeac, I am just about to boot up Photoshop and give it another go.

Thanks Atlantis, Tenticles will do nicely. ;)

JMann

JMANN: the "tentacles" were a cool effect. If they don't work with your ideas, don't feel like you have to keep them there just because I like them. Work your magic. Tentacles.....yeah, better descriptive word than flames.

In reply to your last note Chorpeac, this one I have spent the last 1 1/2 hours on trying to get it to look right. The Tentacles, after a lot of fiddling are staying and it is looking pretty neat. So keep tight. I will post with it in the next 1/2 hour.

JMann

Ah right, that looks nice man. I mean JMANN... :) OK let me see if I can ask you to try to modify it slightly.

Can you move the "powering" part under the tekngn.net again like you did before, and then cut it off after that? I like the white bar underneath. And the font is much better than before.

What is that engine or graphic on the left side under the tentacles? I know this is really picky and peculiar, but do you think you might be able to find a graphic of like some pistons and try that as an alternative. Or as an additive? What do you think?

If you could supply me with the engine graphic that would help me loads the rest would be really easy to do, just get me that engine graphic.

JMann