Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

2,320 answers to this question

sweet, I'll be in class for a while. I might not get to reply until tomorrow. Thanks again for the help man!

If anyone is willing, I'd really appreaciate if someone could make a simple lightning bolt, similar to the Gatorade logo. I want it to be like the Gatorade logo (with the flat top as opposed to some other lightning bolts) but I want another 'rivet' as I like to call it. I drew in another one to simulate what I want it to look like. A size of 300x300pixels at least would be preferred and the colors can be as you choose, just as long as they can easily be interchanged (via magic wand). *breathes* Thanks. :happy:

Chorpeac, I have made a few modifications plus made another one for you to look at, which was only a play but you might as well look at it, because it can be used as a vector graphic when a few file changes are layer modifications are made. Firstly the main Tekngn banner I made, now with the pistons added, but no resize. As I didn't feel as it needed it. :blush: You can use the same repeat as I posted, as they should all still be in the same place but with just a few modifications. Have a look at this one firstly.

JMann ;)

post-31-1075821002.gif

Now, here is my quickie version which you could use as a Vector if you want it, that can be the freebie. If you like them or want a modifications made, get in touch here or PM me. ;)

JMann

post-31-1075821122.gif

Ok cool, I like the piston picture. That's cool. Can you move it into the tentacles like the other version where you used the V8? And then then cut it off after the "world" so I could see what that looks like using the table extender?

The vector is interesting. It's a little plain, but I know you are just playing. :)

If anyone is willing, I'd really appreaciate if someone could make a simple lightning bolt, similar to the Gatorade logo. I want it to be like the Gatorade logo (with the flat top as opposed to some other lightning bolts) but I want another 'rivet' as I like to call it. I drew in another one to simulate what I want it to look like. A size of 300x300pixels at least would be preferred and the colors can be as you choose, just as long as they can easily be interchanged (via magic wand). *breathes* Thanks. :happy:

Real quick one, will probably give it another go later. Transparent .png for you, also don't use the magic wand, causes the image to pixelate. Why not try, Edit -> Adjustments -> Hue/Saturation.

JMann ;)

post-31-1075821849.png

Chorpeac, hey dude. I hope all of this work will be worth it in the end! Here you go, I have a funny feeling the repeat may of gone wrong so I will repost the repeat after this one. So here you go, modifications are:

* Pistons Moved

* Shortended

Hope that one is a tad better. Any modifications etc again. Get in touch. :cool:

JMann

post-31-1075825542.gif

Another quick go at that Lightning bolt more sharp this time though, change the colours via the same way though. You might have to Rasterize, not sure? .png again though.

JMann ;)

post-31-1075825929.png