Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

2,320 answers to this question

Yes, but the art costs hundreds. Just kidding. Yes, they are.

:blush: owned.

So does someone what to do me a new avatar & sig combo? I will leave the design to your imagination, although I would prefer a light one (am I being too picky now?) :)

Thanks a lot (Y)

Hey Guys,

I have a poll on my website for your favourite Simpsons family member and homer has won.

So could someone give me a pic they have drawn of Homer for use on my website ?

It needs to be drawn because I don't wanna use any old pic and get into any copyright issues, so if anyone can draw a pic of Homer at 250 x 250, I would be very grateful.

Kind Regards

Hey Guys,

I have a poll on my website for your favourite Simpsons family member and homer has won.

So could someone give me a pic they have drawn of Homer for use on my website ?

It needs to be drawn because I don't wanna use any old pic and get into any copyright issues, so if anyone can draw a pic of Homer at 250 x 250, I would be very grateful.

Kind Regards

erm, this isnt that sort of request thread, this is for computer graphics, you know :rolleyes:

erm, this isnt that sort of request thread, this is for computer graphics, you know :rolleyes:

Thats what I'm asking for a graphic at about 250 x 250 pixel of Homer Simpson.

Can anyone help ?

Kind Regards

Sig Request:

Hey all. I have a sig request. I would like the following included:

* 50px High x 400px Wide

* Colors: Orange, White, and Dark Grey

* My screen name: Sanctified

* Glassy/Glossy Looking Effect

* Anything else you deem appropriate

Thanks and I can't wait to see the submissions. Thanks.

Anyone want to take a shot at making mine better?

Chorpeac, I have done this one for you, I think it is better and I hope you do. Plus I desperately need the money!

JMann :D

This is just amazing. Could you send me/attach the .psd file ?

Hey guys, thought I should post this because I am really proud of it, brand new JMann Designs site. Please check it out, and tell me what you think of it. I would be grateful of all comments on it, big or small. Thanks. http://www.jmanndesigns.com

JMann  ;)

Technically, I can't really fault it. Cenceptually, I think the previous site design was much more unique and engaging. I think I'd have liked you to build upon the previous one as opposed to creating what I see as a quite ordinary and uninspiring site.

That's not to say this one isn't good - just that it doesn't get anywhere near the previous one, in my view.

P.S. It really doesn't like 800x600 users at all!

Another quick go at that Lightning bolt more sharp this time though, change the colours via the same way though. You might have to Rasterize, not sure? .png again though.

JMann ;)

I appreaciate your efforts JMann, but I can't really see how its a lightning bolt. I'll see if I can work something out. Thanks for your work though. :/

JMANN: I haven't had much time today to mess with the graphic. It is definitely a winner though. I will let you know.

On the other hand, your side looks really good. I like the simplicity. However, I have to side with SniperX. You have a lot of space and you could make it so that when the window is smaller the design just shrinks and doesn't always take up the dimensions it takes now. Just make it large enough that your top navigation doesn't touch your logo. Other than that, it looks good. Oh and I guess it is ok to have the guestbook on a different window...

Technically, I can't really fault it. Cenceptually, I think the previous site design was much more unique and engaging. I think I'd have liked you to build upon the previous one as opposed to creating what I see as a quite ordinary and uninspiring site.

That's not to say this one isn't good - just that it doesn't get anywhere near the previous one, in my view.

P.S. It really doesn't like 800x600 users at all!

That's right, I'm at school right now and at 800*600 it looks... :x

I also liked more your old one :/

Later

Thanks for your comments on the website guys, Chorpeac, I am the winner! Yippee! When you definately want it I will give you the final versions and if possible wouldn't turn done a lovely donation, as it is needed. So thanks, PM me for more details on payment options if that is okay? Thanks.

Regarding the website, thanks for the comments and yes, I am on the PC at school now at 800x600 resoulution and yes it does look completely rubish. I will work on the scripting later (CSS?) trying to get it work in all resolutions, and maybe I might just have to scrap it and try to modify the other template, although the scripting in it is more complicated and f**** up all the time. So I do not know yet but I will see. Chorpeac, I look forward to hearing from you, if you need anything else, let me know.

Thanks,

JMann

Anyone good at doing buttons and possibly table borders created by graphics?

Button: Would like to have a round button, looking similar to the neowin blue forum buttons. I have photoshop, and would like to be able to modify the text. Some would be big and some would be small, depending on the text. Would I just need the .psd file to modify the text?

Table Border: I would like my tables to have a rounded edge to them. I have seen this done using images as cell backgrounds for the corners and small images used for horizontal and vertical cells. This would allow for table growage while preserving the border.

Anyone interested?

SniperX, sorry content now changed. Me being to lazy. My apologies, please leave the subject now for less flaming content.

JMann

I think it would've been best to reply to his PM via... PM. Instead of posting for the world to see your mistake of ripping someone's work :)

So... after getting everything done, I finally got time to finish a rough draft of my idea. Here's my first attempt, :blush: :whistle: hope y'all like it. Any suggestions are welcome and if anyone wants to mess with it a lil, by all means, if you have a better idea of how it could be, got for it.

:happy: Cheers

Anyone good at doing buttons and possibly table borders created by graphics?

Button: Would like to have a round button, looking similar to the neowin blue forum buttons. I have photoshop, and would like to be able to modify the text. Some would be big and some would be small, depending on the text. Would I just need the .psd file to modify the text?

Table Border: I would like my tables to have a rounded edge to them. I have seen this done using images as cell backgrounds for the corners and small images used for horizontal and vertical cells. This would allow for table growage while preserving the border.

Anyone interested?

:D Chorpeac, the transaction had been accepted and is now pending I believe. I will do your other Graphics now, or at least give them a shot.

JMann ;)