Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

2,320 answers to this question

Not me as I am too busy for a while. Like the next day and a half, but I might be able to fit you in sometime, any more details other than,

Can someone do me an avy+sig please

Then I might be able to help later on in time.

JMann

Not me as I am too busy for a while. Like the next day and a half, but I might be able to fit you in sometime, any more details other than,

Then I might be able to help later on in time.

JMann

Perhaps something to do with computers? other than that, you decide :)

Jmann, thanks for the files. I can't see them right now because I am without PS at work. I will check them out when I get home.

JMANN:

Hey I don't think those graphics are going to do. I was thinking something more like the way your navigation table looks on your website. And the buttons were more like the neowin WWW, MSN, e-mail buttons after everyones posts. Can you do something like that?

Yeah I suspect I can as it is you. But I am away for the weekend so I will try and do it asap. It is on the top of the list of my thing's to do.

JMann

OK thanks JMann, I was trying to do a little on my own yesterday, but I found out I am in need of much more practice and should stick to programming for now. :)

:D This is a post for Drov, if you read it or not that don't matter. Just wondering, I happened to come across this webpage:

Edit: Alright the link keeps mucking up and putting SPAM in it? Neowin is that you? It is from the webpage called something like << spam >> and your member name post is 'Drov' and the thread is called something like Graphic Request.

I wondering if you had scrapped my version. If you have fine, but let me know as I am kinda waiting for an answer if you want it or not. It is posted again below if you need a refresh.

JMann :p

post-31-1076085204.gif

jmann any chance u could whip me something up, With Human Traffic on it? with like stickmen and road lights on. (Red/orange/green) kinda thing. Roughly same size as the one i got atm, and an avatar if it's not to much trouble :)

yeah you know how to do table borders? I would like a nice rounded, thin-medium, 3d, dark gray, table border.

What about buttons similar to the email, www, AIM, YIM, MSN one like neowin?

jmann any chance u could whip me something up, With Human Traffic on it? with like stickmen and road lights on. (Red/orange/green) kinda thing. Roughly same size as the one i got atm, and an avatar if it's not to much trouble :)

i will make it for you :D

Sorry chorpeac i don't know how to do that. yo should ask .:n00dle:. though

here you are human traffic i don't know if you like it or not but if you don't i'm gonna use it :laugh:

htsig.png

htavatar.png

hope you like ;)

Anyone want to make an icon that goes in the top left of an application. I am working on a graphics renderer and would like something with a G & R in it.

I'm still looking for another Human Traffic one.

But i would really like one to match my current mood :(

"Warning = LOVE, procedd with caution"

something like that on a tidy sig or something :(