Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

2,320 answers to this question

I am back home now from London, so I am available and should be around now and then if anyone has any work needing doing, Chorpeac, I am kinda thinking about yours, might have to give me a while on that one as it is tough.

JMann

JMANN: No problem man. I haven't had a chance to try it either myself. Just looking for thin 3D table borders in dark grey or dark blue. Buttons could be the same colors. I would also like a mouseover of red or dark orange. Thanks!

Oh god. Confused me even more now. I will do some initial tests and sketches and see what things I can come up with. Could you give me all the details of the buttons so I can gather some idea's for little pictures?

JMann

Yeah the buttons, just make them similar to the neowin buttons for email, www, msn, etc. I don't know if this is possible, but I just wanted to see if I could the .psd so I could modify the text for the button easily. Was there any other details you needed?

Give them a 3d look, dark grey or dark blue, with a rollover(which would be the same button but just a different one) of dark red or dark orange.

For example. Button one would be like email button, button two would be just like email button but with red/dark orange background instead. Does that make sense?

Man I can't get any idea's. Making a new site at the moment. With some excellent programming help from Dirrty Larry, such a great bloke. Give me a while to gather some more idea's these suck.

JMann

post-31-1076359979.png

I like the idea of that tutorial, Human Traffic thanks for the guestbook entry and in return I will give that button ago in a second after I have checked the rest of my Neowin threads.

JMann.

Human Traffic, that tutorial kinda sucked ass, so I came up with my own version looking very simular. Used an older PS I think thats why it made it lamo. The PSD is attached in a ZIP any modifications feel free to ask. :D

JMann

Button.zip

I would like a signature and possibly an avatar too for another forum. The forum is at www.uktommies.co.uk. It's a Desert Combat clan. Here is what I want on the signature:

-My clan name "{UKT}Elite Knight"

-A Coalition soldier and an Opposition soldier

-Some kind of a background out of this screenshot(you can tint and add effects to it if it would look better on the sig): http://w3.chrlmi.cablespeed.com/~dennis186/lostvillage.JPG

Thanks in advance.