BBC BREAKING: Lulzsec leader caught in UK Essex

That alone is far more actual hacking than anything these lulzsec nubs have done so far. Gives them a rough day by showing them what actual hacking is. Can't find an automatically free tool online to do that for ya ;)

Kinda weird how you signed up just to defend these nubs. Everything they do you can download and do yourself with zero skill, so instead of making these nubs look like heroes, do it yourself. It's that super awesome right? ;)

what's the difference between using a mysql injection and an old WELL KNOW exploit in terms of hacking?

oh its you again. They didn't let you in to the lulz castle yet?

So called hackers should know how to hack, therefore they should protect themselves against other hackers. So this is a well known exploit, and yet they didn't fix it, and let a real hacker clan clown them? jee wow. imagine that.

like i said to your soul mate xser, these are known tools and common knowledge. if you think these clowns are so awesome, and hilarious, and giving it to the man. Then why arent you out there doing it? takes no skill. Makes you a coward right? and/or a hypocrite?

Quit defending these idiot clowns, only makes you look bad.

yeah, so more bull **** out of you and no response to my question. GG bud (Y)

So called hackers should know how to hack, therefore they should protect themselves against other hackers. So this is a well known exploit, and yet they didn't fix it, and let a real hacker clan clown them? jee wow. imagine that.

Again, *supposed* hacker. Are you aware of the fact that the personal information of that guy has been publicly available for a long time? If he really was affiliated with LulzSec he would have been arrested.

As it is, it looks like they just hacked an innocent guy's blog.

like i said to your soul mate xser, these are known tools and common knowledge. if you think these clowns are so awesome, and hilarious

Please tell me where I said that I approve of their actions, let alone think they're awesome.

and giving it to the man. Then why arent you out there doing it? takes no skill. Makes you a coward right? and/or a hypocrite?

Quit defending these idiot clowns, only makes you look bad.

Why do you keep misrepresenting other people's views? That's dishonest. All I did was reply to a sensationalist statement with a bit of rationality and you start attacking me. You seem to have a really distorted view of reality.

yeah, so more bull **** out of you and no response to my question. GG bud (Y)

errr mate, I've come across your comments in a few topics... ur a pur3 lulz fanboi. :pinch:

errr mate, I've come across your comments in a few topics... ur a pur3 lulz fanboi. :pinch:

just because i think what they are doing is funny. doesn't make me a fanboi :pinch:

and that question has nothing to do with that (Y)

just because i think what they are doing is funny. doesn't make me a fanboi :pinch:

and that question has nothing to do with that (Y)

It's not really funny though is it, taking down sites for no reason? lolz. You seem to defend them an awful lot.

It's not really funny though is it, taking down sites for no reason? lolz. You seem to defend them an awful lot.

i defend their cause of showing the world how unsecure our data is with people whom we are suppose to be able to trust with it but won't because they are too cheap and lazy, not them. if you could go find me a post where i absolutely defend them, saying how i absolutely love how they are going about it, saying i never want them to go to jail and i hope they continue this forever by all means do it.

troll someone else bro.

Edited by rajputwarrior

You keep sayin you arent a fanboy, but you get so angry and want to argue when we don't want to give them the "hacker" title.

no, i'm just saying that what they are doing IS hacking, because that's what it is. wether it's crappy the way they do it is irrelevant. it's still hacking. saying it's not hacking just means you don't know what hacking means.

then you need to study up on what hacking actually is.

then why don't you educate me then smart guy? cause when i do it says this

Use a computer to gain unauthorized access to data in a system

- they hacked into a bank's computer

and last time i checked, that's EXACTLY what they were doing.

It's actually pretty weak how they 'arrested' him. All of his data has been out on the internet for ages now.

Proof?

http://anonops.blogspot.com/2011/05/ryan-cleary-exposed.html

http://pastebin.com/7PSwG8vR

All dated May 2011. Scotland Yard must have said "Oh hey, that guy is an operator on this IRC they use and we've got his address! Let's just arrest him to make people feel like we're doing something!".

Big fail if you ask me.

Do you really think you know anything about what's going on? No ... you don't. You're speculating. You have no idea what data they found. It's not legal for them to hold him unless they have something.

I guess if you want give script kiddies the title, then fine, but its not legit hacking, its lame, and there isnt anything cool, or exciting, and serves zero purpose, and its just stupid. Comes up with nothing valuable..

it's also humorous, that an example in the definition says "hacked into the banks computers", which is something these nubs could never do, because they don't know how, and there is no script or tool that they can download that'll automatically do it for them (as they do with everything else... which is... not hacking)

Just let it go, man, let it go.

So now real hacking is only those who hack banks? Seriously? There is no 'real hacker', when you hack you hack. Lulzsec hacked, and if they used a tool or script to hack governments and Sony can you please point it out for me. How do you even know they don't make their own tools? Every time a hacker appears in the news there is someone like you who'd call him a script kiddie. Is it because you're jealous?

"Hacking" to me suggests finding your own exploits, using them and accessing via your own merit.

They simply used existing tools to explit known vectors. Not really anything interesting or impressive.

Call it "hacking" if you wish, but that means you can call me a musician because I own a CD player.

Do you really think you know anything about what's going on? No ... you don't. You're speculating. You have no idea what data they found. It's not legal for them to hold him unless they have something.

Of course I don't, if he did really hack anything then they're right to arrest him. But if the only thing they got on him is moderating an IRC channel and perhaps helping with the DDOS-attacks, I can't really see any problem. DDOS is more of an attention grab. None of the sites they took out contained anything of importance, and by DDOSing you don't do more than just take the site offline for a while. It's hardly a problem, a server reboot probably gets the site back up after the attack is over.

Same with the attacks by Anonymous on VISA earlier this year. They took out the company information website. It had no important data at all on it. It's just a way to get attention and show you don't agree with them.

I guess if you want give script kiddies the title, then fine, but its not legit hacking, its lame, and there isnt anything cool, or exciting, and serves zero purpose, and its just stupid. Comes up with nothing valuable..

it's also humorous, that an example in the definition says "hacked into the banks computers", which is something these nubs could never do, because they don't know how, and there is no script or tool that they can download that'll automatically do it for them (as they do with everything else... which is... not hacking)

Just let it go, man, let it go.

:)

if you want to sit there continuing to be an idiot, and not really respond to anything and never give a clear cut answer other then saying "because i said so" over and over again, by all means bro do your thing. i don't think what they are doing is that impressive either, but they are still hacking. showing a youtube video of scrubs doesn't help prove your point either, it just proves that you are reaching for straws and using humour to trying to downplay my argument (which is 100 percent right, backed up and you can't prove otherwise). just makes you look like more of a tool. and no one's getting angry, could care less about some random dude on the internet who's wrong thinks.

your personal opinion isn't a fact, it's an opinion. maybe one day you will learn that.

"Hacking" to me suggests finding your own exploits, using them and accessing via your own merit.

They simply used existing tools to explit known vectors. Not really anything interesting or impressive.

Call it "hacking" if you wish, but that means you can call me a musician because I own a CD player.

no you would be called a DJ ;)

So now real hacking is only those who hack banks? Seriously? There is no 'real hacker', when you hack you hack. Lulzsec hacked, and if they used a tool or script to hack governments and Sony can you please point it out for me. How do you even know they don't make their own tools? Every time a hacker appears in the news there is someone like you who'd call him a script kiddie. Is it because you're jealous?

dude just don't bother. let him continue to troll.

One version of Hacker I heard was someone who modifies a thing to do something which it was not designed to do, so how that relates to hacking websites I am not sure but it was a pretty crappy analogy to be honest

Why am I even posting in this thread?

_TeaMp0isoN_ is very good on what they did based on their hack logs but they are not that better in the field of going after the right source and right target when compare to LulzSec. LulzSec had been hunting down the internal informant and they have done a good job. They know who the informant are. Reading the IRC log, it seems that they didn't suspect or point fingers at people. They just find ways to seed out the informant. This battle between geeks and goonies are very entertaining to be the least. _TeaMp0isoN_ is very good at hacking but they are too confident and very egotistic in many ways. That is what bring down Aaron Barr. One more thing to know though, _TeaMp0isoN_ although have a couple more people behind their back, they have been shown that only two or three of them are actually doing most of the hacks. The other names that they mention seems to be just those old hack buddies or someone that they trying to show that they want their support. The number of _TeaMp0isoN_ team are much smaller than Anonymous + LulzSec. It's like 1000:1 ratio.