Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Great episode! Shame there is only 2 episodes left. I do feel sorry for Walt, but he's kinda brought it on himself

Great episode! Shame there is only 2 episodes left. I do feel sorry for Walt, but he's kinda brought it on himself

*Warning: This post contains spoilers from the most recent episodes*

I would say that Jesse is the only character we can sympathize with anymore (of the main 3). Walt started with good intentions, but over the seasons he has become more and more.. dark. He is no longer driven by saving his family (though he still considers it his reason) but by the glory, and money. While drunk he was unable to let Gale take the title of genius, and put doubt into Hanks mind just so Gale did not take the glory. He has become a bad person, in essence. He is no longer "Walt", the man we knew at the beginning of the series (though we still get glimpses), he is now Heisenberg. Gus, too, was sympathetic at points. He has children he cares about (if i recall?), and in the last few episodes we just saw the revenge plan of a man who had his friend murdered in front of him. But it feels like with this latest threat of murdering Walt's family, he is letting his humanity slip, like we saw in Boxcutter. I fear that Mike, the voice of reason and humanity for Gus, may be on his last legs - and once Mike passes we will see two men, Gus and Walt, in a constant war - with Jesse, the only sympathetic main character left, caught in the middle.

*Warning: This post contains spoilers from the most recent episodes*

I would say that Jesse is the only character we can sympathize with anymore (of the main 3). Walt started with good intentions, but over the seasons he has become more and more.. dark. He is no longer driven by saving his family (though he still considers it his reason) but by the glory, and money. While drunk he was unable to let Gale take the title of genius, and put doubt into Hanks mind just so Gale did not take the glory. He has become a bad person, in essence. He is no longer "Walt", the man we knew at the beginning of the series (though we still get glimpses), he is now Heisenberg. Gus, too, was sympathetic at points. He has children he cares about (if i recall?), and in the last few episodes we just saw the revenge plan of a man who had his friend murdered in front of him. But it feels like with this latest threat of murdering Walt's family, he is letting his humanity slip, like we saw in Boxcutter. I fear that Mike, the voice of reason and humanity for Gus, may be on his last legs - and once Mike passes we will see two men, Gus and Walt, in a constant war - with Jesse, the only sympathetic main character left, caught in the middle.

Sounds about right, I still say with the shows history it will not end the way any of us think :p

The ending was very intense...how did he know?!

He's always 10 steps ahead ;)

Yea, it definitely was good episode. I didn't hate Walt so much this episode.

The ending was very intense...how did he know?!

Because he didn't poison the kid. He was thinking about what Jesse told him and probably figured that Walt poisoned the kid trying to frame it on him. I doubt it had anything to do with the car or Walt's presence. That was just "luck".

Wow, what a finale!

Did anyone find the last shot of Gus eerily similar to that of Arnie in T2?

Some questions though:

What happened to Mike?

Where will the story go in Season 5?!

And finally:

Does Walt's relief at Brock's recovery and the close-up on the 'Lily of the Valley' plant in the closing shot mean that Walt poisoned him after all?

Man, lots of questions, but I guess that's the sign of a great show!

Wow, what a finale!

Did anyone find the last shot of Gus eerily similar to that of Arnie in T2?

Yes! but I guess they where going for that sort of look!

Some questions though:

What happened to Mike?

Where will the story go in Season 5?!

Yeah I miss Mike, He was very interesting and secretive I hope he returns.

And finally:

Does Walt's relief at Brock's recovery and the close-up on the 'Lily of the Valley' plant in the closing shot mean that Walt poisoned him after all?

Man, lots of questions, but I guess that's the sign of a great show!

Yes! He did, so Jesse could finally step up to Gus.

What happened to Mike?

It was stated in Episode 11 that he can't go back for at least a weak. As far as I'm concerned, Vince Gilligan didn't want him killed off so he made up this plausible reason for him to be off-screen and not by Gus' side.

Yes, he poisoned the kid. That's what the scene with Walt and the gun in Episode 12 was all about. Notice how the third time he turns the gun it ends up pointing at the plant. Then, in Episode thirteen it's the exact plant that got the kid poisoned. Furthermore, that time when Walt visited Jesse (and got tasered by Gus' henchmen at the end), he was looking at the kid and his mother.

I am utterly speechless after the episode. What an incredible ending. The CGI and acting was fantastic. The part where Gus adjusts his tie after the explosion. This show has to win more awards.

I'm just wondering where they will be taking the show for the final season. I think it has to be along the lines of Walter covering his tracks while the show ties up any loose ends but my friend thinks that with the poisoning of the kid, Walter now driving a car which blends in that Walter is turning into Gus. I cannot wait to find out.