What was the last album you listened to?

One of the last albums I listened to was actually Celldweller :p

41DDPQ2EXJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ahh, excellent choice. :cool: That was the first album I ever bought, and it's still in my top 10 of all time. I can't wait until "Wish Upon a Blackstar" is finally released (just one chapter to go).

I like the older rock and roll and I listened to Yes - Close to the Edge over the weekend. It's been a while since I've listened to it and I think it's my favorite Yes album of all times. It's just classic.

Ahh, excellent choice. :cool: That was the first album I ever bought, and it's still in my top 10 of all time. I can't wait until "Wish Upon a Blackstar" is finally released (just one chapter to go).

I really like the first chapters two songs.. So Long Sentiment, and Actions Speak Louder. Not really a fan of the 10 (or so) songs per chapter... but really it's just 2 songs remixed a bunch.

He is a very talented artist.. and does some amazing covers too. ie)

I really like the first chapters two songs.. So Long Sentiment, and Actions Speak Louder.

"Louder Than Words". ;)

Not really a fan of the 10 (or so) songs per chapter... but really it's just 2 songs remixed a bunch.

No, it's only two songs per chapter, with the exception of the fifth and final chapter, which has gone up to six songs now. I'm happy to see the album count go up from the originally intended 10 tracks up to 14 tracks, especially as he hasn't put a foot wrong yet with the four chapters so far. :)

"Louder Than Words". ;)

Haha, My bad, but you knew what I meant.

No, it's only two songs per chapter, with the exception of the fifth and final chapter, which has gone up to six songs now. I'm happy to see the album count go up from the originally intended 10 tracks up to 14 tracks, especially as he hasn't put a foot wrong yet with the four chapters so far. :)

Hmm.. the ones I got.. had 2 songs, with about 5 remixes of each song, different back tracks, edits, etc.

Hmm.. the ones I got.. had 2 songs, with about 5 remixes of each song, different back tracks, edits, etc.

Ahh, I know what you mean. That's the deluxe edition. They've usually got little demo snippets of each section, and in the case for chapter 2, a slightly different version of "The Best It's Gonna Get" with a different intro that was planned before he decided to put it on the album instead of the next "Soundtrack for the Voices in My Head" (collection of demos and songs made for TV and movies), and commentary on each demo snippet by Klayton.

EDIT: Oh yeah, plus the instrumental versions of the two songs as well. That's the only extras I usually keep from the deluxe edition of each chapter. :p

Well, I spent a good part of today listening through all four "A" albums (yes, the band is simply called "A"). I can't be bothered to write up reviews for them, so I'll just post my ratings:

"How Ace Are Buildings" (1997)

Howacearebuildings.jpg

6.3/10

"A vs. Monkey Kong" (1999)

AMonkeyKongCover.jpg

7.4/10

"Hi-Fi Serious" (2002)

A_-_Hi-Fi_Serious.jpg

8.7/10

"Teen Dance Ordinance" (2005)

Tdordinance.jpg

7.5/10

Five Finger Death Punch - "The Way of the Fist" (2007)

61Z50ZqpTfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Going to be listening to them live this weekend with Korn et al.

Def Leppard - Greatest Hits: Vault 1980 - 1995

I blew out a new set of studio monitors playing Pyromania on a Technics turntable (with the strobe timing adjust) circa 1983. This is a decent compilation, good call :)

I like the older rock and roll and I listened to Yes - Close to the Edge over the weekend. It's been a while since I've listened to it and I think it's my favorite Yes album of all times. It's just classic.

Same here. I pity all those who've never heard it before.