What was the last album you listened to?

staindfront.jpg

Ahh, I completely forgot Staind were bringing out a new album! Nice surprise when I suddenly saw it pop up on their Facebook page. :)

It's gonna be a while before I get around to listening to that though; I'm currently on an AC/DC spree. :p Going through all 15 albums. Listened through "Highway to Hell" last night, I'm up to "Back in Black" now. :)

Evan-Brewer-Alone1-e1309307053186.jpg

Evan Brewer's Alone. Usually a solo album by a bass player (playing just bass and nothing else) would make me snooze just by thinking about it, but it's actually really, really good.

For those of you unaware, he's the bass player for The Faceless, and he used to be in Reflux. It's just crazy how much talent was in that (metalcore, of all) band, his former bandmate being none other than Tosin Abasi.

Here's a song:

Evan-Brewer-Alone1-e1309307053186.jpg

Evan Brewer's Alone. Usually a solo album by a bass player (playing just bass and nothing else) would make me snooze just by thinking about it, but it's actually really, really good.

For those of you unaware, he's the bass player for The Faceless, and he used to be in Reflux. It's just crazy how much talent was in that (metalcore, of all) band, his former bandmate being none other than Tosin Abasi.

Here's a song:

Wow, that's great! :o I've seriously gotta check this guy out.