Indestructible SD cards - help me destroy them

Lol, nope. Destroyed a brand new 8GB Class 4, supposedly "indestructible" one and an old 2GB one of mine.

Still guys, should I destroy the second one or give it away?

If you vote to give away the second one I will continue to destroy these two but you'll just know that neither of them will have worked for half the tests

I'm going to continue destroying it in all the cool ways despite it being already screwed up. Can I get it to a powder/melted blob?

Second one will be given away so check out the main page when I've finished the review

Edited by Scorpus

put it in a coffee cup filled with period blood, battery acid, A1 steak sauce, one tear from steve jobs, steve ballmer's sweat, neobond's drool, my throwups, and FMH's snot

put it in a coffee cup filled with period blood, battery acid, A1 steak sauce, one tear from steve jobs, steve ballmer's sweat, neobond's drool, my throwups, and FMH's snot

Umm Steve ballmer would have to work to actually sweat so that is one impossible thing, you need 5 more.

Anyways im a fan of a 8,000 lbs forklift fully loaded with a pallet of water and then run it over on the steering tire, stop on top of it, and turn it a few times. That will grind a lot of stuff in to dust or its nearest equivalent.

Oh yeah, I have a nuke in my wallet.. Let me grab it for you..

I'm sure no-one around here will mind being vaporised >.< Or having their faces melted if they are a couple of Km away..

Nuke the ******!

Use a knife to saw through it.

Right..

I saw many things here..

digest it.

and Grill it.

Why not combine?

SD Card BBQ. Nice marinade and all that crap, make it romantic. light a candle. :D

And /care on the health issue, ive eaten metallic caps from cans, sim cards and various other junk. No issues here :D

I'm sure you've done these by now, but try putting in water, dropping it from somewhere with a weight tied to it, and use a magnet. Yes it claims to be fine doing this, however sometimes they might be wrong :p Just like the indestrucable phone and a guy smashed the lens straight away :o