UFO Found on Ocean Floor ?

seems strange to me why they don't want anything to do with it unless they were told to walk away ... shiftyninja.gifalien.gif

Maybe because he'd look pretty stupid if he spent thousands of pounds investigating an interesting rock formation? :p

Underwater

Floating

Object

:shifty:

It's not floating xD Underwater Fictitious Object?

How do you know how long it's been there? If it is a crashed UFO, maybe it crashed long before there was water there?

Also, 300ft is really, really shallow for deep sea research. I wouldn't doubt that they have some type of robotic submarine they use for real deep-sea research. So why don't they just use it and just go look at it? Seems a bit strange to me.

You're using the fact that it could have been there a long time to excuse the fact that a flying craft wouldn't damage or scar the nearby environment? You realise of course that if something crashed so long ago that the shoreline shifted, the oceans raised and the sea bed formed around it that... wait, what environment did the crash leave scars on again?

If you scan enough sea bed with sonar, I guess you see some interesting patterns. Personally I think it would interesting to go have a look, if the area ever was on/near land it might be some kind of man made stone henge deal. More likely is that it's a rather interesting rock. Probably not a particularly profitable rock either, at least it wouldn't be without all the UFO nuts cramming to throw their money at every person who finds something a little odd.

I find it hard to believe anything hitting 300 ft deep water would leave a crash path. Even a bullet shot into water only makes it a few feet before losing all momentum and just drops - they don't move like you see in the movies.

Yet meteors that hit in even deeper water can leave impact craters on the sea floor. It all has to do with the mass of the object. I'd wager that a 60ft wide spaceship has a hell of a lot more mass than a bullet.

Yeah sorry, the website I was looking at updated to say it was FT and not M.

No problem, after looking at that video, one of the newspapers even reported it as "55 meters in diameter", if I was reading it right.

• Like 1

I stopped the video when they said they are not going to investigate because they would not be in their interest financially.

Wait a moment, so they must be pretty sure it is nothing interesting.

You're using the fact that it could have been there a long time to excuse the fact that a flying craft wouldn't damage or scar the nearby environment? You realise of course that if something crashed so long ago that the shoreline shifted, the oceans raised and the sea bed formed around it that... wait, what environment did the crash leave scars on again?

Uhhh, you're kidding, right? Just because the ocean level has risen 300+ feet over something doesn't mean that there couldn't still be a scar like that visible. And as I pointed out already, even if it crashed in that relatively shallow water, it could still easily leave a mark on the seabed.

You wouldn't think underwater DISCOVERYwould cost that much. I can see underwater RECOVERY being expensive. Just sent a damn ROV down there and see what happens. What's the worst that happens, it gets there and doesn't find anything? It gets there and the power goes out?? :)

• Like 1

Because aliens always crash in flying 'saucers'. Is it because the shape is more aerodynamic for space travel? Oh that's right, NO AIR.

On the other hand, I look at that and see the face of Jesus. :rolleyes:

^ An interest in alien craft does not make someone a nut.

Well, it kinda does when there's no such thing as 'alien craft'. :no:

The truly scientific explore all the possibilities.

This isn't anywhere close to 'truly scientific' ROFL

So, a crashed airplane lying on the sea floor is no longer an airplane but a submarine?

Well, since "UFO" is to describe any flying object that cannot be identified, this object, clearly isnt flying, so it is NOT a UFO. It is a "UO"

You must not get out much. :laugh:

Can you link me to some pictures (that aren't blurry and/or fake) of these alien spacecraft that you think exist?

If they existed and were covered up by our Governments, do you seriously think NASA would still be using the same space tech as they were using >30 years ago? Also, surprisingly enough, our spaceships look nothing like these "flying saucers" that alien spacecraft supposedly look like.

Yet meteors that hit in even deeper water can leave impact craters on the sea floor. It all has to do with the mass of the object. I'd wager that a 60ft wide spaceship has a hell of a lot more mass than a bullet.

Yes, it's a matter of mass, but the impact craters you're talking about are miles wide. Even on those, little/no surface evidence exists of the events., and there certainly aren't any "trails".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater#Impact_specifics

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8400264.stm

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg13818773.100-science-asteroid-crater-buried-beneath-the-sea-bed.html

There's a reason not a lot of meteorite craters are found on the seabed. Even the fastest meteorites impact at about half the speed of sound, a 60ft rock going at 500km/h isn't going to push through 90 meters of water and leave a trail like that at the end of it. Water tends to absorb a hell of a lot of energy when something hits it. Even if the meteorite/"spaceship" was larger before it hit the water, it would have had to be much, much larger than 20 meters.

You must not get out much. :laugh:

At least not out to the places with alien craft :blink:

There's a reason not a lot of meteorite craters are found on the seabed. Even the fastest meteorites impact at about half the speed of sound, a 60ft rock going at 500km/h isn't going to push through 90 meters of water and leave a trail like that at the end of it. Water tends to absorb a hell of a lot of energy when something hits it. Even if the meteorite/"spaceship" was larger before it hit the water, it would have had to be much, much larger than 20 meters.

Great point. And alien spacecraft technology be damned, when you're on Earth, no matter who you are or where you come from, you still have our laws of Physics to deal with.

Can you link me to some pictures (that aren't blurry and/or fake) of these alien spacecraft that you think exist?

If they existed and were covered up by our Governments, do you seriously think NASA would still be using the same space tech as they were using >30 years ago? Also, surprisingly enough, our spaceships look nothing like these "flying saucers" that alien spacecraft supposedly look like.

There is this link, but they are not the most clear -- but some certainly raise the question of what they are:

http://ufocasebook.c...fopictures.html

There are more than one alien type visiting here, and more than one craft.

Advanced tech. is being withheld to keep the advantage over the perceived USA enemies.

Those in Power want to keep power.

Also, the masses would demand other, cheaper energy sources.

NASA and space exploration has been sharply curtailed, because the 'elite government' already know many of the answers NASA was created to find out.

This is the age of the photoshop, so you will have to decide for yourself what is real ;):

1. Recovered in South America, November, 2006 ...

2. Switzerland, 1970's ...

3. Italy, 2009 ...http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/italy103009.jpg

post-37120-0-78662400-1315701804.jpg

post-37120-0-71294200-1315702433.jpg

post-37120-0-02408800-1315703168.png

Yes, it's a matter of mass, but the impact craters you're talking about are miles wide. Even on those, little/no surface evidence exists of the events., and there certainly aren't any "trails".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater#Impact_specifics

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8400264.stm

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg13818773.100-science-asteroid-crater-buried-beneath-the-sea-bed.html

You are assuming that the craft, for lack of a better phrase, fell like a rock into the ocean (straight down). If it was moving horizontally while losing altitude, it certainly would continue moving in that direction when it went under the water, and would continue moving somewhat horizontally as it hit the sea floor. Some shipwrecks in even deeper water have left mile-long debris trails (the Titanic is a good example), so it isn't unreasonable to believe that a craft hitting the water while moving horizontally would leave at least a short trail on the sea floor before it came to rest.

There are more than one alien type visiting here, and more than one craft.

Advanced tech. is being withheld to keep the advantage over the perceived USA enemies.

Those in Power want to keep power.

Also, the masses would demand other, cheaper energy sources.

NASA and space exploration has been sharply curtailed, because the 'elite government' already know many of the answers NASA was created to find out.

This is the age of the photoshop, so you will have to decide for yourself what is real ;):

1. Recovered in South America, November, 2006 ...

2. Switzerland, 1970's ...

Neither of those look real...Switzerland looks like a some sort of light part with some bearings added to the top and the South America one looks like a prop. Thanks for playing

F0179_600x390.jpg

below:

This is a famous picture taken from Russia in 1969 when the Russian Government found a crashed UFO in Sverdlovsk, Russia. They taped there arrival and some of the inspection of the craft. In the video which can be seen here alien-ufo-research.com/russian_ufo_crash you can see where it came crashing through the trees and the Russian scientists studying the UFO.

russaufo3.jpg

You are assuming that the craft, for lack of a better phrase, fell like a rock into the ocean (straight down).

Why would I assume that? Meteorites don't always go straight down.

If it was moving horizontally while losing altitude, it certainly would continue moving in that direction when it went under the water, and would continue moving somewhat horizontally as it hit the sea floor. Some shipwrecks in even deeper water have left mile-long debris trails (the Titanic is a good example), so it isn't unreasonable to believe that a craft hitting the water while moving horizontally would leave at least a short trail on the sea floor before it came to rest.

The debris trails aren't impact trails. They're trails of random junk that fell off the ship as it's various parts were pulled along by underwater currents.

Aliens, round flying saucers, etc. I guess it's harmless fun and it's nice that people are donating :)

I can't really believe that some sort of advanced alien race that could travel on such a galactic scale would just 'crash' on our planet randomly and never be retrieved by their civilization.

Could be part of a ship, some sort of drilling component or some equipment that's been washed out.

below:

This is a famous picture taken from Russia in 1969 when the Russian Government found a crashed UFO in Sverdlovsk, Russia. They taped there arrival and some of the inspection of the craft. In the video which can be seen here alien-ufo-research.com/russian_ufo_crash you can see where it came crashing through the trees and the Russian scientists studying the UFO.

russaufo3.jpg

So I checked out the link and the other 2 image and video. So am I the only one that wonders how the craft is sitting at that angle directly in front of trees that in no way seems to be damaged. Given that angle its in the ground, it would have cut down the tops of those trees, specially right above the area of the trees its actually leaning against. Yet those trees are more then a few feet taller then the part that should have been cut off from.

Aliens, round flying saucers, etc. I guess it's harmless fun and it's nice that people are donating :)

I can't really believe that some sort of advanced alien race that could travel on such a galactic scale would just 'crash' on our planet randomly and never be retrieved by their civilization.

Could be part of a ship, some sort of drilling component or some equipment that's been washed out.

This is important to note. Just look at how the Bin Laden raid went down. We tried to destroy the copter that went down so that the technology couldnt be salvaged by anyone else. Now imagine technology that could boost a rapidly growing civilization hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of the natural time line. I too doubt that aliens would just leave their tech around for a war happy civilization that just recently discovered the power of the atom to come across. That's like giving the colonist jet fighters while the British still had muskets.

• Like 1

I can believe the picture Hum has in his post above with those Russian soldiers looking at a UFO.

I also remember when Russia claimed they had a elephant that could talk.

And I remember before that when they said they had transplanted the head of a dog onto another dog.

Honest. Those were in the news back in the '60's & '70's.