BREAKING: Obama & Israel to Launch War with Iran

hmmm lets bomb evil Iran, as far as I recall in the last couple of hundreds years Iran has yet to start a war. Heres a idea, lets give the gun-hoe bomb them mentality a rest.

BS

You know, I'm a big fan of your threads. I always like to find them and read them and I think you have a lot of fans and followers here on Neowin. I think it would be great if you tagged the beginning of all your thread titles with [sonic Thread] so that we could more easily block your posts.

Fixed it for you :)

Fixed it for you :)

Shhhhhhh, it wasn't supposed to be that obvious :innocent:

Actually wouldn't want to block them, they're too entertaining. I'd just like to have a chance to prepare myself before experiencing a Sonic thread. :p

Well you keep bringing up the military, they dont really have a say about "sitting on the couch". Torrent was talking about the citizens. Again apples and oranges.

Apples or oranges it's a moot point since Torrent is generalizing, so get over yourselves. citizens = military

Seriously dude, the Americans were in the war for two and a half years out of a total of 5 years and to this day, are deluded into thinking that they saved the day and the world, when clearly they did not! Their effort was a collective one along with all the other Allied forces!

Like it or not U.S did save they day with the resources that the rest of Allied forces didn't have and running out/low of, yes you are right it was a collective effort to win the war, if the U.S didn't enter the war or send supplies to the Allied forces, the war would have turned out vary differrent and Russia wouldn't have stopped at Berlin, they would have kept on going taken over all of Germany and perhaps even more. Also also another sad fact with Europe so broke plus so sick of war after 2 World Wars and they all relied on the U.S for many years after wards.

Your country is still speaking English instead of German! and you're welcome!

Dilluded or what!

Like it or not US was a cog in a larger machine, not the be all and end all.

There is absolutely no chance that Obama will start a new war for no good reason in election year.

He still thinks and hopes that he will have another 4 years.

Starting a war with Iran now will mean bye bye white house for him.

Another reason is that the US just cant afford another war, NO money! This will break the country!

And last,

Iran is actually a strong country being able to inflict a nice amount of damage on US targets around the world.

Unlike Iraq and Afghanistan in which they attack terror cells in the country and receive help from local government, going to war with Iran means a war with a country that has strong abilities on attacking US targets around the world like: Embassies, aviation targets, diplomats and what not.

The price will be to high.

The America of 50 yrs ago isnt the America of today

No, it sure isn't! Back then it was almost normal!!

You could leave your doors unlocked, let little kids play outside by themselves, and we even had a decent President!!

You could leave your doors unlocked, let little kids play outside by themselves, and we even had a decent President!!

Really?

Your country is still speaking English instead of German! and you're welcome!

Don't forget they did not join in until they got attacked!

However, it was still appreciated but they did not do it alone by many Americans think.

Alex jones is a nut. Remember him saying CPS was only there to kidnap children to rape them. Then right after, advertising for buying gold(glen beck anyone).

The myth of the good old days, do people really think this?

In a world where news is more than 30 min every evening it is crammed full of what's going on in the world, including the stuff you would never heard about. This has blurred our vision of what is reality.

It is also a known fact people watched the news more when it is bad news.

The world is so much safer today than ever. I could come up with so many examples of this. Go to the local park and start taking pictures of children see how long you last today! 50 years ago you could stand there giving candy to them and everybody would think you were a nice guy. (Example I am not accusing you personally of anything).

Really? You mean when black people were what.. 3/5's of a human?

Really? You mean when black people were what.. 3/5's of a human?

Normal in one sense doesnt equate normal with everything else nor does it mean he is talking about everything else.