• It grew on me
    • I still don't like it
  2. 2. My Theme choice is

• Pegasus (light)
    • Darkside
    • Green
    • Midnight
    • Pro

We've made quite a few tweaks to Pegasus and set Midnight to default (also on the main page). How do you rate it now?

We also have our new db server, and the speed increase is noticeable, well done DaveLegg for that!

Please note that this thread isn't for some well known forum bugs, that are actually fixed with IPB 3.2.3 (we're still waiting for them to release it).

Liked it from the beggining here. Definitely liked the tweaks though and addition of midnight. :yes:

Just waiting on few last bugs to be tweaked out with the update and it'll be all good :)

It's OK. I still liked the way the main forums page looked before better, but the tweaks have made a difference. I'm just happy since we have Darkside now ^_^

I really do miss how PMs won't jump to the last unread post anymore like the regular forums do, and there's no "jump to last page" button there.

It looks good after the numerous tweaks have been applied. Let's hope IPB 3.2.3 really fixes the remaining bugs.

It's OK. I still liked the way the main forums page looked before better, but the tweaks have made a difference. I'm just happy since we have Darkside now ^_^

I really do miss how PMs won't jump to the last unread post anymore like the regular forums do, and there's no "jump to last page" button there.

The "Go to last page" button should be above the title of the conversation.

It looks good after the numerous tweaks have been applied. Let's hope IPB 3.2.3 really fixes the remaining bugs.

Indeed. (Y)

Can't believe I stuck to Darkside now after the upgrade haha.

I like Pegasus a lot, but somehow Darkside totally lured me in.

Normally I'd always use the most blue I could get, now I'm in the black ghetto :D

Glassed Silver:mac

I like the design aesthetically, but somehow I've found it much more distracting than the previous one. Contrast/clarity issues, I think. Apart from that I like it a lot. :) Midnight works out quite well though.

Oh, one thing I find really annoying: the default IPB mobile skin doesn't have any "go to last page" button.

The "Go to last page" button should be above the title of the conversation.

No sir--only a "Next" button, and if there are more than two pages, that still means you have to click click click to get to the last one.

Plus, even if you jump to the last page, you still have to scroll down to the last message. No really big deal I guess, but I'm spoiled on how it was before--when you clicked on the "new message" notification, it would take you straight down to the newest one.

No sir--only a "Next" button, and if there are more than two pages, that still means you have to click click click to get to the last one.

Plus, even if you jump to the last page, you still have to scroll down to the last message. No really big deal I guess, but I'm spoiled on how it was before--when you clicked on the "new message" notification, it would take you straight down to the newest one.

FWIW, a 'go to last page' button appears once the conversation has reached 4 pages.

Here's how it looks for me:

249219823.png476068241.png

As for having to scroll all the way down, just hit the 'end' button on your keyboard. :p

It is not that this theme is bad, it's that the old theme was better. This is like a minor downgrade.

This pretty much sums it up, yeah.

And Mephi, thanks. I guess 3 pages is the unlucky number! Anaron, I shouldn't have to press End on the keyboard, dammit!

I want it to work like before! /me kicks and screams and throws a tantrum ;)

On the top right, next to "Reply to this topic" there is a link that says "Go to first unread post".

Edit:

It seems to only show up where there are unread posts. Now that I've read the entire thread it seems to be gone.

It is not that this theme is bad, it's that the old theme was better. This is like a minor downgrade.

This.

Also: Would you guys kindly re-implement the Member No. display in the posts?

Thank you for already bringing stars and join date back so quick. :)

I liked it from the get-go, and, I am the only one who uses the green... shame, it's the best colour.

I liked it from the get-go, and, I am the only one who uses the green... shame, it's the best colour.

Nothing beats Pink/Purple.

Can't believe we have dropped it... :no:

Not great... Still the text is like a shade off of what the background is for many of the columns/fields.

There is still also the logging in bug, for the main log in screen. Pressing tab from the "Username" field does not go to the "Password" field. It throws it somewhere else, causing me to have to manually click on the correct field... not a huge problem, but very annoying.

I don't dislike the layout, but I do dislike the color choices. Keep working at it :)

I love it.

The one thing I really miss is a "back to top" button. Kinda sucks having to scroll all the way back up to the first post when you're finished reading all posts.

Edit: Nevermind!!! I found the "Top" button next to MultiQuote. (Y)