• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

How do you like Pegasus now?

After around three weeks..  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ShMaunder    102

I've definitely got an issue with leaving Neowin forum tabs open (Ubuntu 11.04, Chromium 14.0.835.202) and my browser slowing to a crawl, at least on those tabs. I have to close Neowin tabs or seemingly they end up going so slow that it takes 30 seconds to a minute to open the tab again. I don't know if a script is going crazy or what. I haven't really gotten a chance to figure out what's causing the issue yet though. Anyone else seen anything similar?

Yep, I sometimes get this on Firefox after leaving the forums open in a tab untouched for a night. Though I haven't noticed this much since the new forum software. I thought it was the mini-spy.

neoadorable    405

i'm sorry, slightly drunk now, but is this in any way related to the new format? i love it. i love the larger personal messenger inbox! thanks for that, so helpful and great!

Pranjal    9

The interface looks cleaner and the fonts are pleasant. Well done Team Neowin.

Sir Topham Hatt    254

Sorry to somewhat drag up an old topic but thanks for sorting out the "View My Content" area, it's much better :D