Libyan forces 'capture Gaddafi'

well there must be a reason why drug convictions are more stiff on african americans, as is handing out the death penalty, why it's harder for a black person in america to get a job compared to a white etc etc. this aren't falsities. these are facts.

seriously, have room under there?

1. What does that have to do with anything?

2. Grow up. I can't imagine you are a 5 yr old like you make yourself out to be. At least I hope not...

And don't bring up a comment that was explained in another comment. Thanks!

Why? Again, don't try to weasel your way out of it...

1. What does that have to do with anything?

2. Grow up. I can't imagine you are a 5 yr old like you make yourself out to be. At least I hope not...

stop watching fox news... america/CIA have a long history of doing things like this.

stop watching fox news... america/CIA have a long history of doing things like this.

You are getting further and further from any comments I've said lately...

I think it's about time a mod stepped in and cleaned up the useless comments that have nothing to do with anything.

You are getting further and further from any comments I've said lately...

I think it's about time a mod stepped in and cleaned up the useless comments that have nothing to do with anything.

:rofl: half hour ago you said this

Okay you need to stop... America is absolutely not like third world countries ruled by dictators. People have a say here and regardless to what you think, we don't just go around killing people for no reason. I'll leave it at that.

i just proved you wrong...

Another victory for barbarism and imperialist forces! This is shameful and very sad :( I hope that so called victors: Obama, Sarcozy and Cameron will have to pay someday!

Another victory for barbarism and imperialist forces! This is shameful and very sad :( I hope that so called victors: Obama, Sarcozy and Cameron will have to pay someday!

you do know that Gaddafi was dragged out drain he was hiding in like a rat, badly beaten and then shot point blank while he was begging for mercy--- All by his own country men right ?

its good that he is now dead as he was an evil man.

but do we realy need to see the videos of him being betain and his dead and bloddy corpse praded all over the internet

the people that beat and shot him are barbaric animals.

but do we realy need to see the videos of him being betain and his dead and bloddy corpse praded all over the internet

I agree, but... A man like that had this coming, he knew it... Everyone knew it. I saw the video, and it hurt on a deep level, simply because I don't enjoy seeing others suffer.

its the "paradeing" of his body that the NTC have published, which is wrong and isnt that against the genova convetnion ? i realy did expect better of them.

there is no respect for his family with all the media coverag and they way his body has been treated.

now lets see the osama video and american soldiers standing around him and flashing victory signs, it would be a outrage if that happened.

gaddafi is dead now the world needs to move on.

and doesn't Islam teach peace? in that video you here constant crys of "god is great" while people beat him. so much for peacefully religion

the rebels may as well be terrorists.

who knows what would have happened if he was to stand trial, mayby he would have still been exactitude, but if that did happen

he wouldn't have suffered the humiliation that was captured on video.

screw'em. This POS deserved every second of it. i think they went easy on him considering some of the stories i have heard/read of what he had done to others.

The absesnce of pics & video proof was criticised after Bin Laden's death, so now it's provided and there are complaints about that too.

Look - to the degree that these pics. & videos provide closure to those hamed by, and the families of those killed by, this arrogant SOB the rest of us should just deal with it. They deserve that much at the least.

• Like 2

The absesnce of pics & video proof was criticised after Bin Laden's death, so now it's provided and there are complaints about that too.

Look - to the degree that these pics. & videos provide closure to those hamed by, and the families of those killed by, this arrogant SOB the rest of us should just deal with it. They deserve that much at the least.

(Y)

Wise words. This is very true, i'd be willing to let go of my feelings towards it if it allows the families of those he harmed some form of closure.

Once again the US had very little to no involvment in this. Do people just assume things without even trying to figure out what actually happened or what? No, nevermind...no one answer that because it appears to be very true.

I get that people don't like how the US continuely "helps" where it isn't wanted, but this time we actually weren't.

you do know that Gaddafi was dragged out drain he was hiding in like a rat, badly beaten and then shot point blank while he was begging for mercy--- All by his own country men right ?

Yes but who supported them? Its not like they got weapons from the desert. Also nato bombings did not exactly help either.

I never liked nor disliked him. I never agreed with him killing his own citizens, but I DID like that when Obama was calling it so horrific of him to do it, he pretty much released a letter saying, "What would you do if rebels attacked US cities?". Kinda makes you think, would the government/president just sit back calmly while the American citizens took back their country? Yeah probably not...

Once again the US had very little to no involvment in this. Do people just assume things without even trying to figure out what actually happened or what? No, nevermind...no one answer that because it appears to be very true.

I get that people don't like how the US continuely "helps" where it isn't wanted, but this time we actually weren't.

I would remind you that 65% of NATO is US forces and funding, so that's not really true. It's also why a lot of people in Congress were ticked off at Obama for starting this operation without proper authorization under the US War Powers Act. Both parties - totally non-partisan.

WPA requires Congressional notification then authorization within 90 days of hostilities starting, which he failed to do - saying US forces were not involved when they clearly were; Special Forces were in the East, our ships offshore, our drones in the air and our aircraft flying strike missions. His excuse that these were "NATO forces" was a distinction without a difference. After overshooting the legal requirements he finally got funding, begrudgingly, and there are still hard feelings about it,

It's just one more example of Obama using extra-legal authority, which is a big part of what's driving conservatives, and even some liberals, nuts.

That all said, seeing that slime get what he has long deserved is not too bad.

I would remind you that 65% of NATO is US forces and funding, so that's not really true. It's also why a lot of people in Congress were ticked off at Obama for starting this operation without proper authorization under the US War Powers Act. Both parties - totally non-partisan.

WPA requires Congressional authorization within 90 days of hostilities starting, which he failed to do - saying US forces were not involved when they clearly were; Special Forces were in the East, our ships offshore, our drones in the air and our aircraft flying strike missions. His excuse that these were "NATO forces" was a distinction without a difference. After overshooting the legal requirements he finally got funding, begrudgingly, and there are still hard feelings about it,

It's just one more example of Obama using extra-legal authority, which is a big part of what's driving conservatives, and even some liberals, nuts.

That all said, seeing that slime get what he has long deserved is not too bad.

True yes, but in the events that led to his death, the US wasn't involved. I guess that's nit picking over details though. I'm probably wrong about that, too. :rofl:

Only because of the omissions of most US media.

The convoy was hit by US Predator drones firing Hellfire missiles and backed up by French Mirage fighters, so we were involved but not on the ground. Of the 75 vehicles 11 were pretty much vaporized.

Once operational versions of the X-47B stealth combat drones are ready to fly off carriers fighter backup will be less necessary for such ops. It's in flight tests now and moves to carrier tests late next year. Makes Predator look like a toy, and it's not the last.

lgm0016.jpg

The US is no saint. We peddle in drugs and all types of illegal **** but at the same time, if someone was to hold the gov hostage and tell them to hand over power or die, soft ass Americans would cry foul and want revenge.

^^this^^ so true!