Windows 8 news coverage here

Being able to shrink the older "icons" like in the above picture will be sweet, wonder what other new things they've added/changed.

Canouna: You should talk to the news editors on here - they'll be more than happy to be in direct contact with a source for Win8 news, you get to share your findings with an even broader audience. As a result everybody wins.

Canouna: You should talk to the news editors on here - they'll be more than happy to be in direct contact with a source for Win8 news, you get to share your findings with an even broader audience. As a result everybody wins.

+1

Welcome Canouna

Welcome to Neowin Canouna!!!!!!!! :)

Here.. we.. fantasize about MS products all night long ;)

Your first hand experiences and news will be well recieved here.

There's talk that MS is holding a special developer Windows Store event for Windows 8 today. Maybe we'll start to get info on the Win8 app store soon.

LOL, then they can show the public beta before you can show it in WinUnleaked. :rofl: .

Edit: btw, I don't know where Long Zheng got the location restrictions, because that's what I saw in MS :

https://buildwindows...icialRules.aspx

screen803.jpg

See the above one:

You are a developer - professional, hobbyist, or student - and you are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, France, Germany, Japan, or India, blablabla...

See the above one:

You are a developer - professional, hobbyist, or student - and you are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, France, Germany, Japan, or India, blablabla...

LOL, thanks, the big "NOT" must have drawn my full attention. :huh:

LOL, then they can show the public beta before you can show it in WinUnleaked. :rofl: .

Edit: btw, I don't know where Long Zheng got the location restrictions, because that's what I saw in MS :

https://buildwindows...icialRules.aspx

Funny because some software aren't allowed on thoses country too, like Java.

Ho well, i wish that Java isn't allowed anywhere, worldwide, it's a such a crap compared to C# :/