Neowin Mobile updated

somehow the #branding div has weird unnessary box-shadow around it on my mozilla nightly 11.0 and the header div height is nto working correctly on desktop browsers too...

just make the titles rotate with js which works fine on any mobile browser and is a 10sec job :/

Will not add any JS thats not needed on mobile. Already a pain enough getting the browsers to render the thing decently. Not sure whats up with firefox, works fine on my android phone (stable).

As for swiping, only works on webkit browsers.

Looks good, although I still wish for page numbers on threads, instead of pressing "Next" or "Prev" ... especially when some threads are hundreds of pages long.

Forums weren't touched :p

That will get updated, but I'm pretty sure it'll still be next/previous buttons only. Now I MAY add a workaround to that where u get a javascript popup and u enter the page number u want.

That will get updated, but I'm pretty sure it'll still be next/previous buttons only. Now I MAY add a workaround to that where u get a javascript popup and u enter the page number u want.

I'd gladly take that over nothing :)

Will not add any JS thats not needed on mobile. Already a pain enough getting the browsers to render the thing decently. Not sure whats up with firefox, works fine on my android phone (stable).

As for swiping, only works on webkit browsers.

swiping will work fine too in next firefox ^^, it will be implanted in the next version :p

And for the forum you may could do some responsive layout which makes it better for all devices so also tablets, as example: http://webdesignerwall.com/demo/adaptive-design/final.html

swiping will work fine too in next firefox ^^, it will be implanted in the next version :p

And for the forum you may could do some responsive layout which makes it better for all devices so also tablets, as example: http://webdesignerwa...sign/final.html

I'll have to complain to Microsoft to get swiping implemented in IE then. I wonder if Windows 8 will have it though.

We need at least a "goto last page" option

We need at least a "goto last page" option

Same about "go to first".

I'd adore these two thingies, too:

-Online indicators (also for the desktop version!!!)

-See who liked a post (make it small and dandy: show a small number in the top right corner of the post (if likes >=1) and when clicking it, it shows the likers in a small box that autocloses/has a close "x" only)

Apart from that: adoring the new design!

Oh and add me to the list of people who scream to ipb to fix their app to work with our community...

Push would be SOOO useful...

Glassed Silver:mac