February 2012 Desktops

Here's Mine for February....Cold, and Dark here in Indiana:

Feb2011Desktop.jpg

Hey,

+rajputwarrior

What Visual Style is that? I really like it.

Could you give me link to sidebar calendar gadget this under the clock on right side or upload it. Thank you.

Here's mine. Just started working on my next visual style as you might be able to see. Be aware that the explorer window is out of focus, which is why the caption buttons looks like they do. They're just the default ones so far. I'll of course change them at some point.

Screenshot1.png

Here's mine. Just started working on my next visual style as you might be able to see. Be aware that the explorer window is out of focus, which is why the caption buttons looks like they do. They're just the default ones so far. I'll of course change them at some point.

Hey any chances you'll release this theme? Looks awesome!! Love the square edges.

Thanks

Hey any chances you'll release this theme? Looks awesome!! Love the square edges.

Thanks

Yes, it will be released at some point. It'll be a while though, as I'm quite busy with other things at the moment. But keep an eye on my DeviantART profile (sergiogarcia9), I'll be posting updates on it there. I'll of course also post the visual style here on Neowin when it's done.

Is that Hayley McFarland?

YES! (Y) :D

Is that another die-hard fan? :)

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 1

How do you put your taskbar itens all "squareish"??

Not 100% sure what you mean but you can change the way the taskbar looks by right clicking it -> properties -> Use small icons & never combine.

Not 100% sure what you mean but you can change the way the taskbar looks by right clicking it -> properties -> Use small icons & never combine.

This! =D Thank you!