February 2012 Desktops

Just upgraded to the newest of the new. There are a few graphical bugs, and some messed up text. ie) Wrong Copyright Dates, guessing cuz it's an older build. But I'm not sure what all the "Windows 8" fuss is about, I just got "Windows 95" which.. clearly 95 > 8. There are some problems, mostly because it's so new, there aren't a lot of games that support it yet, from what it looks like, there was some initial releases of games, but due to the lack of polish done so far, they have opted to continue making them for the older versions of windows 7, 8, etc. I don't understand why they jumped all the way from 8 to 95.. but oh well. Without further adieu... here's my brand new computer :D

CLEAN (Shows the Date Bug) -> Click to Enlarge

kaV1nl.png

Messy, shows the true Multi-Tasking potential that is coming, that wasn't as big in Windows 8

5TZ7kl.png

So yea, aside from the lack of programs, and a couple lock-ups (which for a pre-pre-pre alpha is to be expected) it is running great!

Just upgraded to the newest of the new. There are a few graphical bugs, and some messed up text. ie) Wrong Copyright Dates, guessing cuz it's an older build. But I'm not sure what all the "Windows 8" fuss is about, I just got "Windows 95" which.. clearly 95 > 8. There are some problems, mostly because it's so new, there aren't a lot of games that support it yet, from what it looks like, there was some initial releases of games, but due to the lack of polish done so far, they have opted to continue making them for the older versions of windows 7, 8, etc. I don't understand why they jumped all the way from 8 to 95.. but oh well. Without further adieu... here's my brand new computer :D

Messy, shows the true Multi-Tasking potential that is coming, that wasn't as big in Windows 8

So yea, aside from the lack of programs, and a couple lock-ups (which for a pre-pre-pre alpha is to be expected) it is running great!

...Care to share? :p

kaV1nl.png

5TZ7kl.png

vmware is pleased