February 2012 Desktops

She requested it. She is not adversed to getting naked. She does it all the time. Even has one of those tumblr blogs where she has thousands of followers and she posts nudes of herself as well as does naked video blogs :D haha. She's comfortable with her body, cute as hell and is a real person as opposed to some model who'll never reply. Perrie replies to every single message she gets, wether it's in private or public display.

link.. nao.
  • Like 1

So here' an important question for everyone.

How do you guys, mainly the ones with HD resolution displays, keep the quality of the image good?

I mean, when I save mine to the desktop in .PNG, it is more than 3.50 MB, but I have to tone it down to .JPEG, about 700 KB, to upload it, which obviously lowers the quality of the image.

Is there something you guys use?

How do you guys, mainly the ones with HD resolution displays, keep the quality of the image good?

I mean, when I save mine to the desktop in .PNG, it is more than 3.50 MB, but I have to tone it down to .JPEG, about 700 KB, to upload it, which obviously lowers the quality of the image.

Have you tried saving it as an uncompressed JPEG?

Untitled.png

I press Print Screen, open paint, Paste, save, upload, post

Have you tried saving it as an uncompressed JPEG?

How do you do that :(

I press Print Screen, open paint, Paste, save, upload, post

I do the same, but id saves it in .PNG file which is 3.5 MB large

I do the same, but id saves it in .PNG file which is 3.5 MB large

What resolution is your desktop ?

Im 1920x1080 and my files are around 1.3MB .png too

Use a program (Paint.net for example) that'll save an image in JPEG format, but it gives you the option to change the amount of compression that goes on.