February 2012 Desktops

Screenie after a fresh install. I think I'm staying away from fancy visual styles and Rainmeter from now on, it seems too played out.

So I give you Rocket Dock and a changed start button!

LBOn4.jpg

My Laptop. The wall is because it reminds me that there is 215" of snow outside, and the temp is -1 degree F.

Why would you want to be reminded of that? I'd want a nice, sunny beach wallpaper. :D

Why would you want to be reminded of that? I'd want a nice, sunny beach wallpaper. :D

Tried that, then looked out the window. . .things got really cold again. . . :rofl:

sunny days are so played out lol... it's nice and refreshing to have some dark days for once. that's how it;s been in the east coast usa.

Never have figured out why anyone would want all those widgets/gadgets or what ever the hell they're called, on their desktops. Looks horrible and makes things look cluttered as hell, to me. I mean, who needs an extra clock or temperature gauge on there. There's already a clock in the bottom right corner of your window, in case you didn't know? As far as weather apps, is your connection that slow you can't simply click a bookmark link to your favorite weather site and be there in a split second?

Anyway, here's my very simple desktop. Hasn't changed in months. In fact, most of the time I don't usually even have a wallpaper. I mean, how often do you actually set there and look at that?!

post-280528-0-45728700-1328978708_thumb.

Absolutely in love with True Blood at the moment <3!

You and I both! I'd like a nice wallpaper with Souke and Jessica.

Never have figured out why anyone would want all those widgets/gadgets or what ever the hell they're called, on their desktops. Looks horrible and makes things look cluttered as hell, to me. I mean, who needs an extra clock or temperature gauge on there. There's already a clock in the bottom right corner of your window, in case you didn't know? As far as weather apps, is your connection that slow you can't simply click a bookmark link to your favorite weather site and be there in a split second?

Anyway, here's my very simple desktop. Hasn't changed in months. In fact, most of the time I don't usually even have a wallpaper. I mean, how often do you actually set there and look at that?!

we like to have our info at a glance, saves us time. kinda like the live tiles in w8 do. it's cool cause they got inspiration from rainmeter. I love rainmeter!

Screenie after a fresh install. I think I'm staying away from fancy visual styles and Rainmeter from now on, it seems too played out.

So I give you Rocket Dock and a changed start button!

LBOn4.jpg

AWESOME wallpaper!!

Please could you share this wallpaper.... or at least provide the name so that I can try to find it...