[vs] Luna Reborn v1

"3)  Taskbar is too short, needs to be taller since it cuts off the top of some quick launch icons."

I like the taskbar just the way it is.

Well as spyglass pointed out, I'd agree that it's a considerable defect...

post-36-1065428749.png

Now the other one is only reason why im keep reluna instead of this:

If i take my mouse and put it all the way to the top right and click, it wont close teh window... now that may only be a detail to you, but it really annoys me...

Yea same here...I'd put that bug as number one to fix...

if there is a icon package with those icons already.. and ones for the browsers.... please let me know... I don't wanna configure what silly amount of them are.... and Trillian skin please :)

then life will be good

The top right close button thing, as well as the quicklaunch icons, and lastly the spacing between the All Programs menu choices.

Especially the top right close button thing and the quicklaunch icon - I'm not too fussed with the All Programs spacing, but alot of other people are - use a nice standard Windows font throughout.

It's looking very good, but I will prefer to wait for the next version to release - and I'm not applying unwelcome pressure I hope. ;p

Cheers!

well send in your mods people, so I can include them....other than that, thanksgiving leaves me little time to work on this...sorry, after thanksgiving I will be on it! :yes:

edit looks like I reached 1337n355. :happy:

Unique has done the theme, and i'm sure he'll update it when he gets chance. As much as you might like to think, this is not his whole life, im sure he has more pressing needs.

this theme is buggy, it cause my quicktime video i download to run extremely slow, lets say its unwatchable and when i switch back to another theme it works fine.