[vs] Luna Reborn v1

this theme is buggy, it cause my quicktime video i download to run extremely slow, lets say its unwatchable and when i switch back to another theme it works fine.

when you are done smoking crack, please stop using quicktime....that's your problem!! :p

As a fellow Canadian I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving to you unique (as well as to any other Canadians out there) and keep up the great work. (Y)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, yeah, CANEHDIAN THANKSGIVING FOLKS!!!! EAT YOUR TURKEY!

Hey unique! Glad you released the final version, remember what you asked me a pretty long time ago? Well, are you going to put my *cough* in the next release? If not, that's ok :D

Laters man, keep it up! :)

Hey unique! Glad you released the final version, remember what you asked me a pretty long time ago? Well, are you going to put my *cough* in the next release? If not, that's ok :D

Laters man, keep it up! :)

refresh my memory...I have forgotten...sorry!

Well I based those LunaII skins on other skins, they weren't entirely from scratch.

I don't have a clue how to find the author of the winamp skin (WinampXP). :(

I think the longhorn trillian skins gfx were done by Honz but the scripting was done by somone else. :unsure:

Nice mod! Any chance you could match the song slider with the rest of the sliders?

It is supposed to be green to match these elements in the VS:

doobries.png

I will do an alternative version tho if I get permission to release it. ;)

One of the most beautiful but simple theme i like alot, but the lamest thread...I see this going no where might be closed like the other one he started...

hopely the theme would be completed.

Keep it up! ;)

Kinda wondering if you ever plan on finishing this. I can't even remember how long I've been hoping for a "completed" version. Hope you get some time to work on it soon, really looking foreward to it's "final" release. :unsure: