The Walking Dead (Season 3)

C.M. Punk will be a guest on AMC this coming Sunday night on the live 30 minute show The Talking Dead. It's a weekly show discussing that night's episode of The Walking Dead (thanks to Joe Puccio)

I get the sense that we will see Carol take over most of the motherly duties for the baby, and thus become quite close to Rick (maybe sexual, maybe not). That will then start to drive a stake into the relationship of Rick and Darryl.

There was a similar plot situation that happened in the comics, just with different characters. I could see it playing out like that in the show.

• Like 1

Oh man, this weeks episode was back on track. While not too much in action, we had plenty of conflict. Can't wait to see what happens next week. Things are getting intense, and now everyone knows about everyone.

Best show on TV. Maggie is wife material, lol.

Yep :p

Ughh, that was like watching Borat getting dressed ... :s

Although as mentioned in other posts, the show had lots of conflict/plot building points

the action overall did feel a bit subdued (not enough zombie killing)

Really looking forward to that shootout :woot: (hope Rick kills either Merle or the "gov")

what the hell is this "mid season finale" they were talkin about? So the show is going to go off for a month or so after the next episode?

February 2013

Ughh, that was like watching Borat getting dressed ... :s

Although as mentioned in other posts, the show had lots of conflict/plot building points

the action overall did feel a bit subdued (not enough zombie killing)

Really looking forward to that shootout :woot: (hope Rick kills either Merle or the "gov")

I want Glenn to kill the governor for touching the Magster like that :). In a very horrendous fashion. Maybe leave his head in one of his tanks.

I want Glenn to kill the governor for touching the Magster like that :). In a very horrendous fashion. Maybe leave his head in one of his tanks.

That bit creeped me out, he plays the Governor really well

Yeah ... you should definitely read what he does in the comics.

Yeah ... you should definitely read what he does in the comics.

I hope they don't follow the comic too close. They didn't with the Governor and Michonne (or Maggie on TV). Next week will be very interesting.

I hope they don't follow the comic too close. They didn't with the Governor and Michonne (or Maggie on TV). Next week will be very interesting.

No, they didn't, but they hinted toward it, obviously. A nod to the comics readers.

That was my point.

tumblr_me3z7aDJYb1qfz6xco1_1280.png.jpg

Who are they, isnt the black lady a comedian?

GASP, what am i going to do for 2 months?

Hope Dexter doesn't take a break too!

lol only 3 episodes left for Dexter

In this weeks AMC email they had an interview with Steven Yeun.

Which is fine.

You can read it here:

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/11/steven-yeun-interview.php?utm_campaign=TWD_Retargeting-Tracking_11.26.12&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=MarketTraq&utm_content=TWD_Retargeting-Tracking_11.26.12&utm_term=231125

But in the actual email, they gave away something that was never given in the comics: Glenn's last name: Rhee.