[VS] RhodiumX

have you released your mod OldeCrow ?

No, Im going to leave that to Tiger2k's discretion.

He has a copy of it so if and when it meets with his approval Im sure we will hear about it here :D

• 1 month later...

tiger2kn5, when will your wallpaper section come up ? (on your site I mean)

i've seen some really nice wallpapers in your screenshots :)

soon i hope, i think i'll just go ahead and post them, to tell u the truth i emailed everyone who i rememebered where i got the wallpaper from and out of everyone i emailed only like 3 replied :no:

i bet if i just went thru and posted the wallpapers without asking for premissions then everyone would email me b!tch!ng

you cant be nice anymore :( :no:

Ummm....where do I get the mod?

I went to your site and see nothing new......

:(

BTW...is it that EXCELLENT Black MOD of RhodiumX?!?!? OMG!!! I can't wait to download that one!!!!!!

The theme is very nice but it is not something I would use. Great job on the idea and the theme. :D

-Couch Potato?

hmz, my StyleXP doesnt respont when i want to use the Rhodium VS, cant even have a look @ the preview :(

Now THAT looks fking sexy...I think I might have found a replacement for the ChaNinja theme I've had for a freaking year now...noone seems to make good themes these days...

• 2 weeks later...
what did you do to the .theme file to make it work?

jus made one and made a shortcut to it then launched it directly. i made one for each color style. if ur havin probs jus edit another one in notepad.

Tweedie25