Godzilla

The Oppenheimer bit really fits in great with the teaser. As long at they end it on a higher note than the ###### 98 one, they can't do much wrong.

I'm looking forward to this after that trailer (thanks, Rappy!). I like things with oversized monsters in huge battles. Pretty sure that's the only reason I kept watching Pacific Rim.

I'm looking forward to this after that trailer (thanks, Rappy!). I like things with oversized monsters in huge battles. Pretty sure that's the only reason I kept watching Pacific Rim.

Me too! I can't stop watching Pacific Rim. lol. 

So, I haven't been keeping up on this one. Is this taking place in the US like the 90's train wreck or Japan/Worldwide? Also, is Godzilla like, defending us from other monsters like he does sometimes, or just stomping cities into the ground?

Why is that? 

Its a bit like Transformers for me, yeah its amazing on first viewing but I don't think it has repeat viewings in it...just my 2 cents though

Its a bit like Transformers for me, yeah its amazing on first viewing but I don't think it has repeat viewings in it...just my 2 cents though

Same here, i saw it, thought it was pretty good but yes i did think of it just Transformers at sea :p A once for me as in watched it, i will buy it on blu ray maybe next year.

Oh I like all of it, the universe, the mechanics of it and etc. lol. 

Leaked 'Godzilla' Creature Reveals "Muto" Has Eight Legs

aCMf0Uq.png

The new film will feature a variety of monsters, although none have been revealed ? until now. A leaked toy description over at Urban Collector reveals that one of the said creatures is named ?MUTO?, and has eight legs. Sounds like the rumored spider-like creature to me, which is similar to Kumonga, pictured, a giant spider kaiju created by Toho Studios that first faced Godzilla in the 1967 Godzilla series film, Son of Godzilla.

?According to the journal of the now deceased Dr. Matsumia, Kumonga was a type of very large spider to dwell in the jungle of Sogellel Island. However, exposure to the radioactive storm created by the UN?s failed weather experiment transformed Kumonga into a 45-meter tall monster.? ? Godzilla Wiki.

Gareth Edwards directs the film from a screenplay by Max Borenstein, Frank Darabont, and Dave Callaham.

Source Article

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We've been informed that this Tuesday, December 10th, Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures will premiere the Godzilla trailer at 10 a.m. Pacific/1 p.m. Eastern. Naturally, you'll be able to see it on ComingSoon.net at that time.

An epic rebirth to Toho's iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world's most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.

Gareth Edwards directs the film which stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, Sally Hawkins, David Strathairn and Bryan Cranston.

Slated to open on May 16, 2014, the film is expected to be presented in 3D, 2D and IMAX in select theaters and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, except in Japan, where it will be distributed by Toho Co., Ltd.

Src

Wouldn't call that a sneak peak lol, but trailer tomorrow, can't wait! one film I've been waiting to see some proper footage from in years!!