Copy of Beat Hazard Ultra for free

bmdixon

Can't win if i don't try

LOC

You guys got about 12 hours left before I pick someone. So if you haven't already posted in the thread for the giveaway, do it now or forever hold your piece! :D

+spikey_richie

Here's my entry...

Jesse Carlton

yay giveaways!

Astral

Great game... and I enjoy the seizures.

Denis W.

The iOS version is fun.

And yes 'tis an entry :)

LOC

I sent the PM out, so if you didn't get a PM, I'm sorry you didn't win the key :( I wish I had a ton of keys to giveaway but I've only got one.

Once the key is given out I'll request the thread to be closed :)

LOC

I hope it's ok, but D!ABOL!C was the WINNAR! for the key :)

I may, repeat MAY get another key for Beat Hazard towards the end of this month. If I do I'll post up in this thread again :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Namerah S
      Ruined King: A League of Legends Story coming to PC and consoles in 2021
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Riot Forge, a subsidiary of League of Legends developer and publisher Riot Games, has announced a launch window for its previously announced spinoff title Ruined King. Along with the estimated release time frame, the video game maker has also revealed a new trailer for its upcoming turn-based RPG game.

Additionally, today's announcement also disclosed the platforms that Ruined King: A League of Legends Story will be available on. The League of Legends offshoot will be available on PC and current- and next-gen consoles. This includes the current-gen PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the next-gen PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, as well as the Nintendo Switch.

Those who purchase Ruined King on Sony and Microsoft's current-gen consoles will be upgraded to the next-gen version free of charge. The single-player turn-based game's Steam page has also gone live. PC gamers will also be able to purchase the game through the Epic Games Store.

Ruined King: A League of Legends Story will be available on the aforementioned platforms at an unknown date in early 2021. PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S users will receive the game "soon thereafter".

• By Asher Madan
      You can earn these Destiny 2: Trials of Osiris rewards from October 30 to November 3
      by Asher Madan

Every week, Destiny 2 hosts a Trials of Osiris event where teams of three compete for access to The Lighthouse. The Lighthouse promises Pinnacle rewards that boost you closer to the current Power Level cap.

The player vs. player competition also grants other items if you get three, five, or seven wins. However, you'll have to get seven wins in a row, without a loss, if you want to grab the Pinnacle gear from The Lighthouse. You can take a look at the Trials of Osiris rewards from October 30 to November 3 below.

Three wins: Tomorrow's Answer legendary rocket launcher Five wins: Chest of the Exile legendary armor Seven wins: Eye of Sol legendary sniper rifle Flawless: Hands of the Exile legendary armor Trials of Osiris starts at 1 PM EDT on Friday and lasts until 1 PM EDT on Tuesday. You can use the Passage of Mercy from Saint-14 because it forgives one loss if you're aiming for Flawless. If you manage to get seven wins in a row, you'll have to manually select The Lighthouse location displayed in the Crucible menu to obtain the Pinnacle reward. This involves jumping across a few platforms and opening the chest where Saint-14 and Osiris are standing.

• By News Staff
      A Brief Guide to a Secure Multicloud Environment - Free Guide
      by Steven Parker

Claim this complimentary guide for free today, before the offer expires.

What's it about?
      As more organizations are shifting infrastructure and services to the cloud, more are adopting a multicloud strategy.

But for all the benefits of a multicloud strategy, there are some challenges that come with it as well. Specifically it can be difficult to secure a multicloud strategy because of a lack of visibility across hosts and services. That makes it easier for hackers to find exploitable vulnerabilities within an organization’s infrastructure and it also makes it more difficult to meet compliance mandates.

Download this free guide to learn:

What multicloud is, isn’t and the benefits of embracing one The six challenges of securing multicloud environments How to secure your multi-cloud environment with the right security solution How to get it
      Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!

>> A Brief Guide to a Secure Multicloud Environment - Free Guide <<
      Offered by Splunk, view other free resources | Limited time offer

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Check out the Neowin Store for our preferred partners.

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20 NordVPN subscription at up to 68% off for a 2 year plan Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

How can I disable these posts? Click here.

Disclosure: A valid email address is required to fulfill your request. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. By submitting a request, your information is subject to TradePub.com's Privacy Policy.

• By Namerah S
      Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall announced for VR platforms exclusively
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Game makers Carbon Studio and Games Workshop have jointly announced the latest title under the Warhammer Age of Sigmar franchise. Duly christened Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall, the upcoming video game is slated to be a VR exclusive. This means that the game will only be available on PC VR headsets and the Oculus Quest platform.

The video game's developer and publisher Carbon studio has also revealed an announcement trailer for the upcoming Warhammer title, as seen below.

A summary of the game given on its official website reads:

The VR exclusive video game Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall is slated to arrive in 2021. An exact release date is yet to be shared by the game's makers. For now, those who are interested in it may check out the game on Steam and wishlist the title to recieve future updates.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Steam Halloween Sale drags in hundreds of haunted discounts
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

The yearly Steam Halloween Sale is back for another round, offering major discounts on hundreds of spooky, atmospheric, and supernatural titles, as well as games running Halloween events.

A handy new hub has been set up to navigate the sale, which splits up the offerings to various featured games, recommended titles, DLC, demos, and more sections for easier browsing. There is also a section for highlighting the various events that games have running right now to celebrate Halloween. The Steam Points Shop has been updated with new cosmetic items for profiles too, all themed after the current festivities.

As for some of the featured deals today, hit titles like Devil May Cry 5, Control, Carrion, GTFO, Alien Isolation, DUSK, Resident Evil 2 remake, are highlighted. The sale prices will remain the same throughout the event.

The 2020 Steam Halloween Sale will be running from today till November 2 at 10:30AM PST, giving those looking for deals five days to make their picks. For those seeking a larger selection, the next major sales heading into Steam are the Autumn and Winter promotions in November and December, respectively, which will be targeting a broader spectrum of genres.