[BREAKING] Apple V. Samsung Jury reaches verdict.

sadly, which is soo stupid, Apple is getting WAY TOO anti-competitive. whatever happened to breaking up overly large companies?

it happened to Microsoft at one point, why is it that Apple seems to be immune from this?

Yeah, I guess because the hipsters all blindly love Apple so much they get a pass? MS got bitch-slapped for WAAAY less ffs.

For each of the following products did Samsung (SEC, SEA, STA) infringe claim 19 of /301 patent

Answer for all devices is YES

Edited by lcg

For each of the following products did Samsung (SEC, SEA, STA) infringe claim 19 of /301 patent

Answer for all devices is YES

for SEA, Galaxy Tab Wifi

STA yes for Captivate

Continuum, Droid Charge, Exhibit 4G, Galasy Ace, Prevail, S 4G, S II, Galaxy Tab, The Gem, Indulge, Infuse 4G, Mesmerie, Nexus S 4G, Replenish and Vibrant

Question Two. Claim 8 of 915 patent

For SEC Captivate, continuum, droid charge, fascinate, Galaxy Prevail, Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy S II, i9100, Galaxy s 2 Tmobile, Tab, Tab 10.1, Gem, Indulge, Infuse, Nexus S 4G, all yes

No on Ace Intercept and Replenish

For SEA: Yes on Galaxy Tab 10.1

I wasn't expecting this...Samsung is up s**t creek without a paddle here D:

Why? It was quite obvious they took a lot of influence from Apple's designs. Those designs were patented. Thus, they lose on those counts. The devices that look different are the ones getting the 'No' decisions.