Windows 8 Sync does not work between Pro and RT for me.

When I first got windows 8 pro and my surface RT it worked fine with regards to sync. I would change my background on my tablet and it would show up on my desktop, I would add a favourite on my desktop and it would show up on my tablet and so forth. It took me a while to notice but nothing syncs anymore, both computers use the same Microsoft account and are both trusted and have sharing turned on. I ran Microsoft account trouble shooter and it said the following.

You have reached the daily sync quota Detected

Some settings have sync turned off Detected

Problems with Microsoft Account policy Fixed

Rootcuase found and created logs Fixed

Does anyone have any ideas ?

It explains quite a bit there...the sync daily quota was reached, some settings have sync turned off, and problems were detected (and apparently fixed) with the MA.

Have you looked at the sync settings on both machines to make sure things are enabled?

Thanks for the reply. They are all enabled. I even added my gfs account onto my surface and checked if it would sync with the account she already had on my desktop and it appears to be working.

Where can the logs be found ? once it has finished running I click more information but thein crashes and the diagnostic trouble shooting window comes up. I have been testing it on my gfs account and on my desktop if I change the background of the startmenu and wait 5 to 10 seconds I see it change on my surface, but if I change it on my surface it does nothing.

I did not know that there was one either. To be honest even if I did I don't know how I could have gone over it. Makes me thing perhaps one of the apps I have running is rouge and causing it to sync junk ? . Either way I am formatting my surface, since it would not even synic to my desktop with my gfs account and see what happens.