i knew it

it looked very familiar

got few questions?

how the performance?

how is the noise?

and

how much?

more, thats it.. :D

You forgot to show the one in your refrigerator...

:blink:

:p :D

im still pretty new here... but i thought i would contribute my system and desk... notice what the keyboard is sitting on...lmao im so cheap

here is one just of my pc...(link):

http://slimshady1692000.homestead.com/files/sys1.JPG

and one of my desk and pc:

Pretty amazed yourself don't you having such a cool looking modified case? :happy: :cool:

i knew it

it looked very familiar

got few questions?

how the performance?

how is the noise?

and

how much?

ok the performance is very good... i am upgrading from a geforce2mx..lol so its a huge step. im a big nvidia fan so it was nice for me. i run all games at 1600x1200 2xaa... unreal 2, hitman 2, rallysport, and splinter cell look beautiful.

the noise.... its pretty loud. but after a while i dont even notice it. remember though, i have 11 fans in total in my system... 6 of them are blue antec leds... so my computer is pretty loud already... i think the geforcefx noise is comparable to a delta fan. as long as you put your speakers up, you cant really notice... also my system is right next to my monitor... so its closer to my ears :)

the price... it was about $450... very expensive for me. i have been saving up ever since it was announced... and i wasnt too impressed with a radeon 9700 my friend had... too many game crashes... again i dont know what drivers he had or anything.. anyways, ill admit it, im an nvidiot... i was waiting for the next big thing from nvidia...

bit of a spring clean myself. :whistle:

i can assure u that it might look different now :rofl:

Image waaaaaaaay to big. I have scaled it down. Forum max is 1024x768. Please be advised of that in the future.

post-13-1049223584.jpg

Edited by Toxikk

bit of a spring clean myself.:whistle:e:

i can assure u that it might look different now:rofl:l:

Your pic way too big, please make it smaller. Anyway good PC setup you have, you should've put LCD instead of ordinary monitor and that will make your area much better lookin;);)